chapter 20 internships/ Surprise

After enjoying the weekend recovering from the sports festival many people wanted to shake Izuku's hand because he was the winner of it. Many girls tried to approach him thinking that he was single until he rejected all sorts of dates because he was in a happy relationship.

It was time for school again so Izuku and Momo had some breakfast and drove them to school so they wouldn't have to deal with rabid fans trying to get autographs. As they drove to school Izuku had stopped at an intersection to wait for a greenlight when the car next to him had a group of girls and guys who recognized him and his passenger but just in time he light turned green and her drove off to school.

Upon arrival at UA Izuku and Momo quickly made their way towards class and took their seats. Once the bell rang everyone waited for Aizawa and just as the class fell silent he had walked in and noticed how his class was ready to start the day.

Aizawa: thank you for being ready class. Now before we begin the day I'll be discussing the results of the sports festival.

As Aizawa brought up the results on a projector everyone saw that Izuku had gotten many offers.

Aizawa: Midoriya while you may have won the entire sports festival you've actually been chosen by a special hero to do your internship with. While the rest of the class can choose what hero agency to join.

Izuku was contemplating who could have chosen him to take him under their wing until Izuku's symbiote senses began going out of control. Izuku knew danger was close when principal Nezu walked in and got everyone's attention

Nezu: Hello class 1-A sorry for interrupting you I wanted to let Midoriya know his mentor for the internship is here.

Right when Nezu said that Izuku shouted at the top of his lungs

Izuku: Everyone get down to the floor!!!!

Through the window a black figure came inside the classroom and stood in front of Izuku and he wore high military grade gear.

As the guy who stood before Izuku Stared at him Izuku didn't wasted a second more he powered up and using Carnage he transformed his arm into a sword

Stared at him Izuku didn't wasted a second more he powered up and using Carnage he transformed his arm into a sword. Only for the mysterious person to reveal his face and introduce himself

Flash Thomson: Hello I'm flash and you also might know me as Venom.

The whole class was in awe seeing a great American hero Izuku was close to fangirling because he saw the hero who had a quirk like his.

Flash: Izuku Midoriya I'm your mentor for the internship I believe that you have what it takes to be a great hero.

As flash walked to principal Nezu to stand at his side everyone was in awe to see one of Americas legends in their class.

Nezu: as this man introduced himself, this is Flash Thomson and he will be training Izuku Midoriya for the week.
We've also asked Mr.Thomson to assist us with capturing the hero killer Stain.

Flash: Izuku you've been given permission to assist me in this mission. What's your hero name so I don't reveal your identity?

Aizawa: that's right I was going to cover that today.

As everyone was getting ready to pick hero names pro Hero Midnight walked in and explained that your hero name followes you forever. This meant that everyone had to be careful when they decided their names some were creative others not so much it was finally time for the last students to present.

(Izuku's Mindscape)

Carnage: you're using my name right?

Lasher: he's not using either of our names so be quite.

Carnage: Think about it "the hero Carnage!"

Izuku: I'm trying to comfort the people not terrify them

Carnage: it's the same thing

Izuku: Lasher if you please.

Lasher: with pleasure

*Crack* crack*

Carnage: ow! That hurt

(Back to class)

Midnight: Izuku Midoriya you're the last one to present.

As Izuku walked to the front of the class to present his hero name he took a deep breath and said

Izuku: the hero not of this world The Symbiote.

As everyone clapped Izuku made his way to his desk and class ended the next day they would depart for their internships.

Izuku and Momo were walking to the parking lot to get Izuku's motorcycle when his name was called out.

Flash: Izuku I wanted to give you some gear I brought with me so please wear this tonight and let me know how it fits. Here is my number xxx-xxx-xxx

Momo held on to the case as Izuku drove home and after 10 minutes they reached Izuku's home when he heard laughter.

Izuku: Mom, dad Momo and I are home!

As Izuku announced his arrival his and Momo's parents walked out to greet their kids. When both of them were surprised to see Momo's parents.

Momo: Mother, father I thought you were still overseas?

Takeshi:  we finished early then decide to stay and relax we were also able to watch the sports festival. Congratulations Izuku.

Izuku: thankyou sir it was an honor to with the festival.

Ebina: we also came back because we have a big surprise for you and Izuku.

Takeshi: We've decided to buy a mansion and have the Midoriya's live with us. Momo You and Izuku will live in the back House of the mansion seeing as you two might get married in the future

Izuku: how'd you figure out I was going to propose to Momo?

As the room got quiet you could literally hear a pin drop and takeshi jumped for joy knowing his daughter had landed herself a great guy.

Izuku: so when is moving day?

Takeshi: Right after your internships

Izuku excused himself because he was going to try on the gear flash had given him.  Izuku opened the suitcase that the gear was in and began to change the moment he was done he saw himself in the mirror and knew the gear was a perfect fit.

  Izuku opened the suitcase that the gear was in and began to change the moment he was done he saw himself in the mirror and knew the gear was a perfect fit

A/N: ignore the mask.

Izuku quickly called Flash and told him that the gear was a perfect fit and he will see flash tomorrow morning.

( Hey guys another chapters hope you all enjoy until next time peace ☮️)