Chapter 38 calling for back up

When Izuku and everyone saw what was going down the mood was deadly serious and things were about to turn into hell on earth. As Allmight had said that war was coming there was only a short amount of time to get some powerful allies for the coming fight.

Allmight: Young Midoriya you mentioned someone who could possibly help.

Izuku: yes i do let me make the call right now.

As Izuku left he took his phone and started to dial a number hoping his friend would be able to help him.

(The call)

*ring*ring*ring*

Flash: Izuku hey whats up!?

Izuku: Hey flash hope youve been well. I dont mean to be rude but i gotta ask a favor.

Flash: Whats up? Whats going on?

Izuku: The villians have declared war on us and they want this girl for her quirk so they can make quirk erasing bullets.

Flash: Let me guess the 8 precepts of death are behind this.

Izuku: How did you know?

Flash: Those sons of bitches have been smuggling those type of bullets into the US. A police officer had found one and had it tested there was traces of human DNA. If you know where they are I can tell my superiors and we can join forces with you.

Izuku: We dont have a location if we had someone who can read my daughters memory then we could possibly have a location.

Flash: Daughter?

Izuku: The DNA in those bullets belongs to my adopted daughter. They're trying to take her in order to make more quirk erasing bullets

Flash: Ill send you a message when ive been greenlit for the mission. If the mission is a go who should I bring?

Izuku: Bring the best of the best.

(Call end)

Izuku returned to the rest of the group who were now on deep thought as to this war declaration the villians have slammed on them. Allmight had called Izuku to see if they would receive any reinforcements to aid them in this war.

AllMight: Young Midoriya any news if we shall receive any reinforcements?

Just as AllMight asked Izuku's text notification went off Izuku checked and he had a smile plastered on his face as he showed it to AllMight. The message read as follows "we've been green lit we'll be there shortly."

(Time skip)

The sun had begun to set many of 1-A's students were worried that no assistance would arrive. When Izuku was going to call Flash to check what was going on a message was received "we're here"

Izuku ran outside and saw nobody there until all of a sudden shadows from above were seen. As the safely landed on the ground flash came up and greeted his former intern.

Flash: Izuku its great to see you! Allow me to introduce my team for this mission.

As Izuku saw the people who stood behind Flash he knew who they were.

Izuku: I cant believe it Spider-Man, Wolverine, Captain America, Winter Soldier and Professor X. Flash how did you get the best of the best here?

Flash: Well me and Spidey went to highschool together. Wolverine, Capt and Winter soldier all served in WWII together. We couldnt afford to lose soldiers like Bucky and Capt so they volunteered to be cryogenically frozen and now they're here. Professor X is the one who's going to look into your daughters Mind in order to find the 8 precepts.

Izuku: Perfect please come with me

Izuku lead them towards the Mansion that was built near the Dorms which houses his parents and In-laws. The moment he enters Izuku is tackled by two blurs one small white one and a black one.

Eri: Daddy!

Momo: honey you're back.

Izuku: We have guests dear

Momo: im terribly sorry im Momo Midoriya.

As everyone greeted her Eri felt a little uncomfortable since they were people she didn't know she hid behind Izuku's leg.

Izuku: Eri sweety dont be scared they're here to help us put overhaul in jail.

Eri: really?

Izuku: really. I promised id do everything to keep you safe. Now Eri professor X is going to need your help

Eri: What can I do?

Izuku: The professor will check your memories so we can find where Overhaul is. Is that okay sweety

Eri was hesitant but agree in order to help the heroes put overhaul away. As Eri approached Professor X he placed his hand on her head and began to see her memories.  At first he saw her past with and old man she called her grandpa as they walked into a mansion

  At first he saw her past with and old man she called her grandpa as they walked into a mansion

(A/N: I know its not the same as cannon)

Before Professor X stopped viewing Eri's memories he saw a transition where the old man was bedridden. Then what he saw next was a life no child should have ever lived through. He then stopped ERI was unconscious he looked at everyone and said "we have a location."

Prof.X: Midoriya I saw the life she lived its something no child should go through. Would you like me to alter her memories so that it would be that she's been with you after her grandfather fell sick.

Izuku: I think that would be best. What do you think momo?

Momo: She deserves to be happy to be able to sleep peacefully. Lets do it.

The group was escourted to Nezu's office and had told him to inform top ranking heroes that both the League and the 8 precepts have been found.

Preparations for the upcoming was were now begining many would have to team up in order to take down two of the most evil orginizations.

(Hey everyone new chapter sorry i havent updated ive been having inspiration to write other stories. I hope you'll forgive me I also plan to work on my other stories as best i can so please stay tuned. Til next time peace ✌)