Chapter 15 love origin/ steamy

(Previously)
Inko: Momo after dinner would you like to take a bath?

Momo: yes if it wouldn't be too much trouble mrs. Midoriya

Inko: oh honey just call me Inko and don't worry about a change of clothes your parents brought a suitcase.

Momo: Great thank you Inko.

Hisashi: so Momo can you tell us how you fell in love with our son?

(Chapter 15 start)

After Hisashi asked Momo how she fell in love with Izuku she could barely respond because she began to stutter while having a very deep blush. While Hisashi and Inko were giggling waiting to hear the details of the young couples origin. Izuku then started to speak so he could draw attention away from her while she composed herself

Izuku: Well remember on my 5th birthday me and dad went to the park before the doctors appointment.

Inko: Yes I remember that day.

Izuku: well Bakugou was bullying Momo because she was creating little Russian dolls to practice her quirk. Then he said " your quirk is useless only those with strong quirks can be heroes"

Inko: Did Katsuki really say that?

Izuku: yes so I stood in front of her and defended her until Katsuki was mad that I defended her and I told him it's what heroes do. Then my quirk activated and I webbed him to a tree.

Momo: After Izuku  turned around he showed me an adorable smile and asked if I was okay. Ever since then after I moved that moment always played in my dreams and I kept hoping we could meet again

Both Hisashi and Inko had tears in there eyes after hearing such a sweet story of how Momo fell in love with there son. They began to clear the table Momo excused herself to go take a bath Izuku was in his room ( not AllMight themed)

(Izuku's inner mind)

Carnage: Hey Izuku

Izuku: what's up Carnage?

Carnage: your girlfriend is in the Shower you should sneak a peek

Izuku: What!?!?

Carnage: think about it you saved everyone's lives and didn't get rewarded. Think of this as your reward

Lasher: Izuku don't listen to him although the carnage's anger is restrained he'll act like a Little devil.

Carnage: all I'm saying is that the kid deserves a reward

Lasher: if you take peek think it the consequences.

Carnage: What consequences?

Izuku: Oh I don't know how about I lose the girl of my dreams!

Just before Izuku could speak more to Carnage Momo walked into Izuku's room and she walked into his room wearing Some booty shorts and a white tank top. Izuku was stunned at how Sexy Momo looked  he was staring at her.

Momo: You're staring pretty intensely

She said with a deep red blush and she walked to him and sat on his lap trying to be seductive. While his happened Izuku couldn't utter a single word then Momo began to kiss him at this point Carnage took control over Izuku's actions and so he grabbed her ass making her jump by surprise. Carnage having full control of Izuku's nervous system switched the role and pinned Momo to the bed.

Izuku/ Carnage: You like it a little rough don't you?

Momo couldn't speak she was a deep red and embarrassed but before Carnage could make Izuku do some lewd things with Momo Hisashi passed by and yelled startling Momo and Izuku making Carnage lose control.

Hisashi: If you're going to get busy don't forget to close the door!

Izuku and Momo stopped and faced away from each other while Izuku concentrated to contact Lasher and Carnage.

(Back in Izuku's inner mind)

Lasher: Carnage you idiot!!!

*Crack* Sound of lasher whipping Carnage

Carnage:haha what I tried to get the kid to relax

Izuku: Not cool man! I don't know how I'm going to face her!

Carnage: Look she will probably be happier that you were a little forceful.

Izuku: Lasher please keep an eye on this guy

Lasher: I will and if he gets out of line can I smack him?

Izuku: you have my authority to do so.

(Back to Izuku and Momo)

Izuku: hey listen I'm sorry I feel like I went out of line.

Momo: it's okay to be honest I liked it when you got a little rough.

Izuku turned a dark shade of red and couldn't utter a word after he heard Momo say she enjoyed him being a bit aggressive.

Izuku: Well it's getting pretty late you can take the bed I'll sleep in the living room.

Just as he was going to walk out Momo grabbed his arm and had her head down while she spoke.

Momo: We can share the bed I mean you're my boyfriend and well I'm still a bit scared after the villian attack.

Izuku: okay I'll take the edge of the bed. Since we're off school for a week want to go on a date tomorrow?

Momo: yes I'd love that.

As the two were tired from having to deal with the stress of villians attacking they got comfortable and Momo faced Izuku and snuggled into his chest as she heard his heart beat it was soothing for her a she quickly fell asleep.  Before Izuku fell asleep he held Momo as she slept and planted a kiss on her forehead then he also fell asleep quickly.

(Conversation between Lasher and Carnage)

Carnage: lasher can you explain why I feel calm? I mean I'm the symbiote of rage

Lasher: I got a feeling that it's because Izuku has a pure mind and only has his sights set on becoming a hero to protect the ones he loves.

Carnage: I guess it makes sense but I still have a small portion of my psychotic personality.

Lasher: yes you do but I gotta make sure our don't go overboard.

( Hey guys here's another update hope you enjoy. Sorry if it's a bit short but this chapter and the next will focus on the romance between Izuku and Momo. Sorry if that seems boring but until next time peace ☮️)