Chapter 11 heroes vs villians

The following day after Izuku met Momo's father and was given permission to date her he promised her that he'd pick her up for school.

Now that Izuku was ready he went downstairs to see his mom and dad giggling Izuku knew what his dad told his mom. Izuku left the house with a tiny blush on his face he also left without breakfast he made his way to Momo's home and picked her up. She was waiting outside for him as he pulled up he only wore goggles.

Momo: hey Izuku

Izuku: hey Momo you ready for school?

Momo: yeah I'm glad we can spend this time together.

Izuku: if you'd like I'll also be happy to drop you off at home as well.

Momo was excited to be able to spend more time with Izuku. As she got on the back of his bike she wrapped her arms tightly around his waist so they took off and as Izuku pulled into the parking lot of the school every student stared as they saw him pull up.

After he and Momo got off the bike and began to walk to class together everyone had eyes on them. As they entered into class most of the guys had started wondering how Izuku got so close with Momo she was a bombshell just drop dead beautiful. Class went like a regular school day that consisted of subjects like Math, science, history and  English. By the time it was lunch Izuku and Momo went to the cafeteria once they got their food they found a table to sit at. They were soon joined by Iida, Uraraka, Kirishima, jiro and Mina since there were no other tables available. They then began to know each other

Iida: Midoriya did you bring your motorcycle to school again?

Izuku: Yes and I was given permission to park my bike in the faculty parking lot.

Kirishima: Wait that was you this morning?!?!?

Izuku:yeah

Kirishima: That bike is Manly! How much did you buy it for?

Izuku: to be honest I found it at a dump and fixed it up.

Iida: Really you found it and fixed it?

Izuku: yeah my dad helped me out

Kirishima: who was the girl who rode on the back with you?

Momo: that was me.

As everyone stopped eating and looking at both Momo and Izuku they both blushed because the spot light was on them.

Izuku: well to be honest me and Yaoyorozu aren't really strangers to each other

Iida: what do you mean Midoriya?

Izuku pulled the locket necklace out and opened it up as he showed the pictures it contained within.

Kirishima: Wait who are the man and the woman on the left?

Izuku: those are my parents can you guess the two kids on the right hand side.

As the small group of their new friends looked closer the kids resembled Momo and Izuku.

Jiro: It looks like you and Yaoyorozu.

Izuku: that's because it is. We met as kids after I saved her from bullies but one day she had to move so we took this picture together and promise to meet again.

Both Jiro And Mina were thinking about how cute it was then before they realized it lunch was over and on to their final class.

As the students of class 1-A sat in their seats they wonder who would teach their final class of the day until they heard a booming voice I am walking in like a normal person!!!!!.

All students were in awe as they Saw AllMight wearing his silver age costume when he began class.

AllMight: hello students I'll be you heroics 101 teacher and for today's lesson it's team battles. Now before we begin get into your hero costumes and meet me at beta testing grounds.

As everyone had arrived at the training grounds everyone looked amazing in their hero costumes while Izuku just wore a muscle shirt and shorts everyone was confused as to why Izuku didn't wear his hero suit.

AllMight: glad you could join us Midoriya

Kirishima: hey Midoriya is that your hero costume?

Izuku: no I just didn't want my uniform to get damaged.

Everyone looked at Izuku confused until he had the symbiote take over his body.

(A/N: his face wasn't covered yet)

Everyone looked in amazement at how Izuku had transformed then AllMight was about to announce the teams for the excercise.

(Teams go as cannon)

Ochako: Deku we got teamed up are you excited?

Izuku: yeah I have a plan against Bakugou  just leave him to me

As the excercise started Izuku and Ochako went inside quietly they heard Bakugou's voice

Katsuki: Deku!!!!! Come out here and fight me you coward!!!

Izuku was behind the corner where Katsuki was going to turn and when he least expected Katsuki was slammed straight down to the floor. He was out cold after one of Izuku's tendrils knocked him out and Izuku use the capture tape on Katsuki to prevent him from moving. That's when Izuku told Ochako to look for the bomb and let him know what floor it was on.

Izuku: Uraraka when you find the bomb let me know what floor it's on while you distract Iida I'll get him with a sneak attack and we get the perfect win

Uraraka: yeah sounds like a plan

As the two split up Uraraka made her way up the stairs and Izuku went outside and scaled the walls. Then after 2 minutes Uraraka had called in.

Uraraka: Midoriya the bomb is on the 5th floor

Izuku: okay on my way keep him busy.

As Izuku quickly scaled the outside of the building he found the room in which the bomb was planted he noticed Uraraka was keeping Iida busy. Then Izuku slowly went inside the building without Iida noticing him Izuku ambushed Iida

 Then Izuku slowly went inside the building without Iida noticing him Izuku ambushed Iida

From that moment Izuku made contact everyone including Iida knew the fight was over. Uraraka walked over to the bomb and Izuku had tied up Iida as AllMight announced on the Intercom

AllMight: The heroes receive a perfect Victory!!!!

As Izuku and Uraraka head to the observation room they are rushed by their classmates complimenting them on a great fight. Then as the rest of the fights went on they weren't as exciting as Izuku's.

(Sorry for a delay in updating hope you all enjoy this chapter)