Chapter 8

A/N

I'm gonna add Glynda and the Malachite twins to the harem. Former by request and latter by personal desire.

The plot is already planned, but I may write some filler.

Just to use up the ideas in my head.

I'm gonna try to add in a few meme references.

XD

===============================

Pyrrha sighed as Team RWBY bogged down Y/N.

Just as she became sure that she really liked Y/N, the other girls had gotten to him.

And she doubted they would share. After all, there was already four of them.

But she couldn't just let it go. She couldn't help but let it bottle up.

She had to say at least something.

Timeskip brought to you by chibi Y/N pondering on the meaning of existence...

Yang's PoV

As I wondered about our relationship with Y/N, the thought of incest popped into my head.

He said that he was no longer our family, and that stuff. He said that the first he did after learning how to hack was to delete his adoption files.

We're no longer family, per se, but it was still a little worrying.

There was an insisting rapping on the door.

I lazily get up and open the door, seeing as everyone was occupied somehow. Blake was stuck in a book, Weiss was studying and Rubes was napping, snoring softly.

The door revealed a blushing Pyrrha.

Me: Hey! What's up?

Pyrrha: I-I realized something a while ago.

Me: Aaaand that is?

She took a deep breath.

Pyrrha: I really like Y/N as well. Seeing as you four are already around him-

Me: We'd be fine with sharing! More the merrier! Right... guys?

Blake and Weiss responded with sounds of agreement. Ruby, however, continued to sleep.

I shake her awake and give her a short briefing on what Pyrrha said. She mumbled something remotely like 'yeah' and went back to sleep. I go back to the door.

Me: There you have it. You're good to go.

Pyrrha grins the biggest grin I've ever seen from her.

Pyrrha: Thanks. This...means so much to me.

I pat her on the back and hug her.

Me: He's out right now, so... we'll give you and him some time alone~

I wink and her face heats up.

Pyrrha smiles again.

Me: Good luck!

Pyrrha nods and leaves.

Y/N's PoV

I run through my camera feeds again.

I know it isn't exactly good in terms of morality or legalness, but it's very practical.

Bugs and cameras help a LOT when you need to gather information.