Chapter 13

Welcome back to another chapter guys!

I've been updating way too slowly.

============================

Being able to wake up in the morning is really something to be thankful for.

When you live like Y/N, retaining your sanity is pretty hard, with his numerous... issues. Of course, the girls are one of them, but they're not the biggest problem. Not even close. He doesn't have a drug addiction, or anything of that sort.

In fact, it was much, much worse. You could chalk it up in the fucking horrible  category. It doesn't get much worse than a curse of curses from Salem.

It didn't do any physical harm, but the worst things in life often don't.

Y/N was already quite stressed, and constant breakdowns in the middle of the night.

******************

Y/N springs up in his bed, covered in sweat.

Y/N: I'll have to do something about this pretty soon...

He looks around the room, sighing in relief as no one else was awake. He looks down at his trembling hands, thinking.

Salem is using someone or something as a third party in this curse. If he could destroy it, he would be free of this curse. 

That's if he could. If he could, he would've done it two years ago.

Y/N: For the record... I didn't want to do this.

He dresses and heads out.

Timeskip brought to you by author-kun going onto fanfiction.net to steal concepts... Why am I on Wattpad anyway?

Y/N's PoV

I take in a breath of the chilling night air, frost appearing as I exhale. I crouch down, arriving at my destination. Seeing a scroll, I plug it into my own and hack it, grinning as I realize who it belongs to.

Where or not I find this guy, I was gonna have a good night.

It's not very often I get to do some business with the one and only Cinder Fall.

The Gang's hideout

Cinder pulls her scroll out of her pocket, blinking several times in confusion, as her scroll seemed to be missing many of her apps and files.

Upon realizing that she had thrown away her real scroll instead of her burner scroll, which she now had in her hand, her expression darkened.

Y/N: I believe you're looking for this.

Y/N appears from behind, catching Cinder off guard. She immediately leaps away, forming several fireballs, eyeing Y/N warily as he unlocks Cinder's scroll.

Having already downloaded all of the information, Y/N crushes Cinder's scroll in his hand, smiling.

Cinder wills her fireballs forward, only to find them frozen, along with her body.

Cinder: Wh-what?

Y/N: I have my ways.

Y/N clenches a palm into a fist, freezing Mercury and Emerald sneaking up behind him.

Y/N: I'll let you go... if you tell me how who the middleman is.

Cinder darkened.

Cinder: I'm not telling you.