Chapter 19

allo my friendos

i have another shit ton of assessments

I should really be doing my assignment rn.

I'm kinda going for a daily life vibe with this chapter, tell me if I get it right.

===================================

3rd Person

Winter yawned as she rose up from her bed, being greeted with the sound of crackling oil coming from the kitchen. The scent of food reached her nose, and she longed to track it down.

That was, until she was hit with a crippling headache. The excessive amount of drink she had last night was not doing her any favours. 

She noticed that she was completely naked, her mind filling with possibilities. She slipped on some random material from her wardrobe and wandered towards the kitchen while groaning. 

Y/N was making breakfast for both. Scrambled eggs heaped on a plate, with bacon in the pan, hash browns in the oven and bread in the toaster. 

Y/N: You're awake. Go take a shower or something. This will still take a little while. 

Winter muttered agreement and slunk into the bathroom, somewhat regretting her life decisions. As she looks at herself in the mirror, she notices that her hair was incredibly disheveled. Her brain immediately made the necessary connections and her face reddened again.

After showering and removing her hair dye, she tied her hair tidily into a bun and stepped out of the bathroom. The pounding headache was still present. A little weaker, but still present.

She sat down at the table, guzzling the food Y/N prepared. She gathered her courage.

Winter: Hey, um.... what happened last night?

A shade of crimson crept onto her face again, and she turned away in embarrassment.

Y/N: You have security cameras, don't you? Just check the footage.

Winter's brow twitched. It sucked, having all of your little secrets discovered immediately. 

Winter: How the fuck did you find out this time? 

Y/N just smiles mysteriously.

Y/N: Ok, ok, I'm sorry for annoying you. I've gotta head back to Beacon, you see. Will you be alright? 

He looked at her with genuine care in his eyes. Her heart skipped a beat, and she smiled.

Winter: I'll be fine. Who am I, a little kid?

Y/N: Haha. Ciao.

He promptly disappears.

Winter begins to go over last night's camera recording. Her put her head in her hand. She wanted to conveniently disappear.

Her cherry got popped.

And she was the one who made the first move.

*Timeskip brought to you by Elton John's Tiny Dancer being a fucking great song*

Y/N arrived back in Beacon just in time. 7:30. 

He made his way back to RWBY's dorm, chuckling to himself. Manipulating spacetime was an incredibly useful ability. He slowly opened the door, as the rest of team RWBY arose to a loud alarm clock. The sharp sound elicited a pained groan from all four girls.

Today's day was Ruby's day. He poked her cheek, making her groan again.

Ruby: Yaaaaang... go away...

Y/N smiled to himself and whispered into Ruby's ear.

Y/N: Hey, sleepyhead. It's me.

She seemed to spring awake immediately, instantly becoming more aware. 

Y/N: It's your turn today. 

Ruby squeaked with glee and embraced Y/N tightly. She had this excited glow in her eyes. There was so much she wanted to do. She trembled a little.

Ruby: I'm gonna go get ready, ok?

Y/N nodded. 

She skipped towards her closet. She quickly grabbed her outfit and dashed into the bathroom. The rest of RWBY finally struggled out of bed, still ridding the sleep from their eyes. 

Blake: How do you get up so early, what the fuck?

Y/N: You get into a routine. That's the first time I've heard you swear, by the way. It's honestly pretty cute. 

He gave her a little scratch behind the ears, and she purred with satisfaction. 

Ruby had finished changing, and almost twirled out of the bathroom. She was wearing a simple black t-shirt, with a leather jacket, black tights and a red skirt. Her hair was the usual, and she was holding onto a pair of red and white vans.(A/N: the shoes) 

Y/N: Well, you're looking great as usual. So, m'lady, what are we wasting money on today?

Ruby giggled.

Ruby: Well for once, I actually have it planned.

======================================

This is like the fastest update Ive ever done lmao

Hope you guys like the slightly different style this chapter.

If there are any grammar mistakes etc please do leave a comment.

Thank y'all for reading.