Chapter 20

IMPORTANT UPDATE

From now on I will start updating my two other fanfics.

Those two will tie in with each other.

=======================

Ruby took pleasure in Y/N's annoyance as she dragged him into the bakery. Her obsession of cookies had already made a sizeable dent in Y/N's wallet.

Y/N: Please don't tell me you're going to buy out their entire stock again.

Ruby pouts, but gestures for Y/N to look at something. He complies, looking into the fridge. There was a variety of cakes, decorated meticulously. This shop was one of the most popular in Vale, so quality was guaranteed. 

Ruby gestured at one on the top shelf, created in the shape of a dragon.

Y/N: Well, at least it's not a whole fucking sack of cookies. You have an unhealthy obsession. Well, in any case, let's pick it up later. Would be awkward to carry a cake around all day.

Ruby nodded agreement, and the two proceeded with their day.

*Timeskip brought to you by YouTube algorithm recommending me kids songs even though I only watch gaming content*

Winter was still in shock, regretting her own decisions last night. She knew how much alcohol she could keep down, and she went over that limit herself. She was glad protection was used, but she didn't expect it all to go down when she had no memory.

Her scroll rang, a welcome distraction from her thoughts. It was her sister.

Winter: Hello, Weiss.

She said so in her regular, confident tone, hoping to herself that she could move onto another topic.

Weiss: Wh... what did you do with Y/N last night? 

The question hit Winter like a sledgehammer, bringing her thoughts back to last night. Her tone was suddenly not so commanding.

Winter: Well... nothing weird...

Weiss: Where did you go? What happened? He's my boyfriend too!

She demanded almost angrily.

Winter: You see, I took him out to a place for drinks... and he had to carry me home.

Her cheeks reddened again, embarrassment threatening to leak into her voice as well. Her sister on the other end seemed to have calmed down a little. Weiss ended the call abruptly, leaving Winter to herself yet again.

She needed to stop thinking about this. After all, her duties would not wait for her.

==================================

Sorry for the short chapter, but I have a lot of schoolwork I need to do

Will be done by next week though

Hopefully I'll remember to update more