14. Songs

Ajax

I would love to ask her about what happened to us years ago but I don't want to spoil the moment to see the smile on her lips that reaches up to her striking but sad eyes. We first went to the place' renowned botanical garden, Dallas Arboretum & Botanical Gardens.

"Ang ganda dito ano?"bungad niya nang nasa Pumpkin Village kami. This is third garden we have strolled around the colorful place.

"Yes. Parang ikaw lang."

She pouted like what she used to do before when she's shy. I really missed that girl I used to annoy before. Lahat na yata ginawa ko no'n mapansin lang niya.

"I'll take a picture of you."I informed after lifting the camera hanging around my neck. Well, I've been stealing photos of her since the moment we entered the gardens.

"Baboo, can we have a picture together?"she requested afterwrds which made me smile up to my ears.

"Beg me."

"Eww."

"Haha. Ito na nga. I'll set up the timer. Wait a minute, my love."I did what I had to do and then returned to her side. "I've set ten shots."

"Okay."

We did the first five standing beside each other. Then, I made a move and carried her bridal-style. She was laughing and it felt so good to hear them again. And on the last timed shot, I kissed her.

"Ang landi mo!"she complained after jumping off my arms. "Let's go, boo." Nagpatiuna siya sa paglalakad para sa susunod na garden na pupunthan namin.

Nalibot namin ang buong lugar for five hours. Sunset's threatening to come out when we decided to head back to the hotel.

"I'm hungry, baboo."

"Early dinner it is then."

As she requested, we returned to our suite after the dinner. Wala pang limang minuto, nakatulog na siya. She must be so tired with the strolling we did all afternoon at the gardens. After minutes of staring at her innocent face, I decided to take pictures of her.

Nagpaakyat ako ng gitara dahil sa sobrang boring. Wala akong maasar. Nakakonsensiyang gisingin ang napakagandang anghel sa mahimbing na tulog niya. I got the stuff immediately before an hour. I began strumming the guitar to do a medley of songs of her favorite band.

Share with me the blankets that you're wrapped in
Because it's cold outside, cold outside, it's cold outside
Share with me the secrets that you kept in

Because it's cold inside, cold inside, it's cold inside

Tell me, tell me
What makes you think that you are invincible?
I can see it in your eyes that you're so sure

Please don't tell me that I'm the only one that's vulnerable

Impossible

I was born to tell you I love you

Isn't that a song already?

I get a B in originality

And it's true I can't go on without you

Your smile makes me see clearer

If you could only see in the mirror what I see

I slowly changed key to proceed to a different song.

But it's over, it's over. Why is it over? We had the chance to make it. Now it's over,
It's over. It can't be over. I wish that I could take it back.
I'm falling apart, I'm falling apart.
Don't say this won't last forever.