23. Longing

Ajax

I was crying almost everyday and everynight thinking where I went wrong. Why did she choose to leave? No, Si. No. I will find you. If I have to search the world to be with you again, I will do it. I will find you. I won't stop until I bring you back to where your home is, in my arms.

"Tito, kailangan niyo pong kumain. Magkakasakit po kayo niyan. Malulungkot si Sisi."naluluhang wika ko nang puntahan ko si tito Xander na nagmumukmok sa study niya.

"All my life, Jax. Kinabukasan lang ni Sephy 'yong iniisip ko. I wanted to give her the world like what I promised to her mom."umiiyak na kwento niya. "I don't want to regret it. But I hated myself for trying to steal the world and ended up losing my girl. Sephy is everything to me and I can't stop blaming myself for not spending more time with her when I had the chance."

"Tito, hahanapin ko po siya. Hindi ako titigil hangga't di ko siya maiuuwi rito. Ibabalik ko ang prinsesa sa pamamahay na 'to tito."I tried to console him.

"Alam mo anak, hindi ako nagkamaling ipagkatiwala ang puso ng anak ko sa'yo. Don't stop, son. Don't give up on her."

"I promise tito Xander. I promise."

"Kapag nakita mo na siya, sabihin mo na, nakahanda na ang lahat para sa date namin papunta sa isla ng Pops niya."

"Makakarating tito. Kumain na po tayo."

Tinawagan na namin lahat ng mga naging kaibigan at kakilala ni Si. Kahit ayaw ni tito, tinawagan niya ang mga magulang ni tita Melody para tanungin kung nandoon si Symphony. Galit na galit 'yong lolo niya nang malamang nawawala ang pinakamamahal niyang apo.

We also have reported it to the authority. Almost everywhere, I saw her beautiful face in every post indicating that she's missing. And it never failed to break my heart every time.

"Mom! You don't have to do this! Can't you see? Tito needs you now more than ever."I stopped mom while she packed her things.

"This is no longer working, AJ. Can't you see? I'm trying my best to be there for him but I don't exist in his life!"

"Mom, please don't this. I won't leave him here."I told him making her snuffle out of exasperation.

"Are you out of your mind? That man is not related to you, at all! I'm leaving and you are coming with me!"

"You're not leaving mom. If you leave this house, you will ruin everything. You promised to her mom, that you will never hurt her father even when she didn't ask you to. Are you telling me that was a lie?"sumbat ko sa kanya.

"Don't use that on me, AJ!"

"Where's that vow now mom? Huh? Did you say in front of many people that you will stick by his side only for richer and in health? What happened to the poorer, in sickness and 'til death you'll stick by his side? Maybe, Symphony was wrong that night. She isn't the world's greatest liar. It's you."I angrily stated and left banging the door.

"Where are you kitty? Please come back to me now. We need you."I murmured while I have her precious guitar in my arms. "I miss you, my love."

The year ended so fast like it happened in a blink. One day, I saw myself almost giving up my studies to focus on searching for her but I went home to tito Xander calling his private investigators while he brought some work at home. I have to continue living my life while we don't stop finding her. There was another day that I woke up realizing that I've chosen the wrong field. I looked back to that year and laughed at it now. Yesterday, it was like just yesterday when I wore that black gown and stood on stage to claim my hardwork. Now, I'm taking over tito Xander's position at his own company that he never left unattended when he was down. This is for Symphony and we will keep it growing til she comes back.