field trip

With the help of SingleNeko...

Toms pov
                  We patched everything up with Tord so we haven't had any problems. I just hope that he dosent remember what i did the other day. Today we were going on a class field trip to the woods or something. Wait. Why am i even going? I dont care about this stuff. I look down glancing at tord. Oh yeah. Thats why. Tord was still on his heat, so I'm here to keep him safe.

             When we got to the destination and everyone got off the bus, we where told to split up into groups of four. Obviously we partnered up with Edd and Matt. "Alright kids, meet back in this area in three hours for lunch. Also feel free to explore!" The teacher said. (lol what kind of school is this?) I turn to Edd, Matt and Tord. "So where do you guys want to go?" Though there really isn't anywhere to go in a forest except well. The forest.

Tords pov
                   Im very uncomfortable being here on my heat. Ya know the normal stuff like. Every. Single. Alpha. STARING AT ME. But luckily Thomas was with me so i guess it kinda scared them off. "So where do you guys want to go?" Tom asked. "What if we just explore?" Matt asked. "Sure!" Edd exclaimed. So we started walking. But honestly, i didnt want to be a bother to them. So i quickly but quietly snuck away.
Not knowing this would cause me more problems.

(A/n) sorry this is so short and took long to make. I've just been having trouble with idea's. Thank you for understanding :))) also a special thanks to SingleNeko for the help with this chapter and some of the following.