telling... THE PARENTS

Tords pov

Due to my parents... 'Support'  on my pregnancy from before, I've been staying at toms apartment with honey. I thought that he lived with his parents but i guess not

              Tom told me he had a suprise.  So after we took honey to the daycare, he blindfolded me before taking me to the car. I sat and felt tom put on my seatbelt. The car engine started, and we drove off a cliff.

Gotcha didnt i :)

~time skip~

  Its been an hour since we started driving and i had to admit, I was bored. "Tooooom are we there yet?" I asked impatiently. "No." He chuckled at my childish question.

        After what felt like another 10 minutes, the car stops. Tom got out of the car and walked to the passengers seat to help me out. "Are you ready?" He asked

        "IM READY!!" I stated proudly. He then removed the blindfold revealing the most beautiful house I've ever seen. My eyes widened and i looked back at tom. "You bought this?"

          I said pointing to the house. "HOW?!" that was my only question. Tom shrugged. "Well when your dad owns his own company..."

           I hugged him. "How did i get so lucky to have someone like you? Your so handsome and sweet. And Im..." I pulled away. "Nothing."

            He cupped his hands on my cheeks and kissed me on the forehead."Of course your something. Your my love and that's something right?"

~time skip cause i dont know what to write~

            I went back to my house to pack up. Knowing my parents, they would interrogate me asking why i was gone for so long. So i tried to sneek in.

             I climed up the tree that was next to my open window and climed through it. I started to pack my things when paul kicked down my door. "Da fuq-"

            "WHERE WERE YOU YOUNG MAN?!" Paul yelled grabbing me by the collar. "I-i was just-" thats when i noticed he was crying.

              "We where worried sick... Someone could've- they could have hurt you and i... Wouldnt be able to do anything about it."

                He let go of me crumbling to the floor a sobbing mess. "Paul im... Im moving out." He looked up at me with sad eyes. "W-what?"

                  "Im sorry that this is how i tell you but... Im getting married." I said holding my ringed finger to him. Pauls eyes widened as a smile crept onto his face. "Patrick... PATRICK GET UP HERE!" He yelled.

Ugh im so tired... Im leaving this chapter at that. I just can't any more right now.