revenge and love

Toms pov
                    I was walking with edd and matt to where ever the heck we were going. But then something made ma stop cold in my tracks. I look behind me to see nothing but trees. "Holy mother of cheese fries! Where the hell is Tord?!" I yelled. Edd and matt turned around in horror... Well, Tord is f##ked... Literally.

Tords pov
                   I sat under a tree like i always do when im alone. I was heavily panting. My face felt hot, i started to sweat. Why... Why... WHY DID I HAVE TO BE CURSED WITH THIS BODY. A voice behind me made me jump. "Hehehe... Remember me?" It was the alpha who raped me before. (See " it hurt to write this chapter) "N-no! Y-you stay away from me!" I shrieked. "Im afraid i can't do that."

Warning!!! If you are under age and can be disturbed easily, i advise you to not read the rest of this page!!! I contains smut and rape!!! You have been warned!!!

Just a friendly reminder. Tord is still on heat 👌👌👌 wow... What a time to be alive :)))
Still tords pov
                      The alpha pulled down his pants revealing his THICC member. He then attempted to pull down mine. I tried to kick him but he dodged it. "You naughty little omega..." He pulled down my pants. I tried to pull out of his grip, but it was no use. "Time to be taught some manners..." He was just about to enter when he was kicked in the face. *le gasp* it was Tom! I fell to the floor due to the impact. "Are you ok?" He asked holding his hand out. I was about to take it when i remembered i had no pants on. I immediately tried to cover up my... 'Area' blushing even redder then before. He sighed and looked away. "Put some pants on!" I did as i was told. When i finished he grabbed me and i was pulled into a hug. "Why did you go off on your own like that?" He asked. "I-i... I didnt want to be a burden." He pulled away. "A burden? Why would you be a burden?"  I buried my face into his hoodie."m...rry" i mumbled. "What?" "IM SORRY OK?!"  I started to cry.

Toms pov
                 I felt really bad for tord.  His life was really hard as it is. I sit down on the ground putting him on my lap. "It's... It's going to be okay." I told him. "Tom." "Hm?" I was curious on why he was like this now. "I-i need you. I need you in me." Dhrhru idfhduxjsshidssjs. "W-what?" I started to blush madly. "S-seriously?!" I was so shocked. "Tord. D-do you really want this?" "Y-yeah." I stood up and removed my pants.  Tord did the same even though he just put them on. "S-so your sure?" I asked. "Yeah."  I aligned my erection with his entrance. I then thrusted into him, making him gasp. I stayed still for him to get used to it then he nodded. I started slowly moving in and out. I started to go faster making him moan. I asked if i could bite his sent gland. He agreed. He was so tight. I dont think i will last long. After awhile i got close. "Tord im gonna-"
"Do it." He said. I did what i was told and released the warm liquid. We where both panting heavily. Well i guess i have a mate now :I

Another thank you for SingleNeko for giving me the idea in the first place. Give them most of the credit. 👏👏👏