the wedding

Tords pov

                   After telling Patrick about the wedding and stuff, i get the rest if my things and leave. I pull into the drive way of our new house and i see that tom has already gotten back from getting his stuff. When i get out of the car and enter the house i see tom adding furniture to the place. "Uh hey tom? Where is the room?" I ask. He pointed over to the left where there was a giant master bedroom.
Lol i dont know what to write so ~le time skip~

After what seemed like hours of decorating and putting in furniture, we finally finnished. Me and tom both plopped on the couch out of breath. "Wait... I feel like we forgot something..." Our eyes widen as we speak in union. "HONEY!" How long did we leave her at the daycare?! Jumping into the car, we speed into the road passing every car. Going through (almost) every light. Finnaly we made it. "O-one honey please..." I panted. "Oh she's the sweetest thing! Such a delight to have around!" The head of the daycare said.

Toms pov

                    Wedding bells ringing in my ears. Indistinct talking of each others familys. So this is what a wedding is like. My heart was racing, i was so nervous. I was standing at the alter when the music started to play. This made me even more anxious. Then the doors open to reveal tord, being walked down the aisle by both his dads. He was wearing a (your choice suit or dress) It was so nice on him. When he reached the alter we just stared into each others eyes. "Do you Thomas Ridgewhy, take him to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest asked "I do." I remarked. "And do you Tord lasston take hi-" "I DO!"  Tord said cutting him off. "You may now kiss the groom." Me and Tord then shared passionate kiss.

"I love Tord and he loves me. I should know." "Because this is our story..." We said in union

  THE END

Dear readers, i hope you enjoyed this book. I may or may not add a short teaser for a sequel but i dont know what it should be about so there is low chance of that happening.
Well, until we meet again buds

With love,     
the author