Chapter 4

NOT EDITED

Okay ...

I finally came to turns with what the ship names are going to be and thankfully to all you guys I could choose different ones. But I think I just stuck to the ones that was more settle.

Ship names-

Rex and Abby- REY

DEMETRI AND ABBY - DEBBY

It's settle right ? I think it's like cool but to the point. Feel me ? No.. You probably don't. I'm weird I get it.

Anyways.. Thank you for your help !!

Now for *drum roll*

Chapter 4

After Rex's response we didn't continue talking. It was uncomfortably silent to the point I was glad we got home. I went to my place and sleept there because it seemed like staying at his place would only make things worse. Also it seemed like Rex didn't really mind because he didn't say anything.

At all.

I felt a tad bit weird with his response and he wasn't in the happy-go mood either . He looked serious and I was unused to that. So I decided that we need a little time to calm down or jut think about why the heck just happen because I am completely clueless.

I immediately took a shower and dressed in my dinosaur pajamas that remind me of Rex. It's fabric was soft and gentle just like Rex that kept me thinking about him.

I laid in bed for hours thinking of what he possibly meant by that answer. Or how his response was so emotionless. He acted so different afterward that we didn't talk to each other once we got off the car. We were silent which never happens between the two of us. If you ever worked with us you knew we argued day and night and talked about the stupidest things ever. But somehow in the mix of of our disagreement we loved each other. We accepted each other for who we were.

I got up from my bed and headed towards the kitchen. I grabbed two bags of popcorn from my snack cabinet and placed them in the microwave. I took the hot bags out and placed the popcorn in a big bowl I had. It was a bowl me and Rex shared on movie nights which was almost everyday for us.

I looked how big the bowl was and did what I didn't think I was going to do till tomorrow, I went to Rex place. I took my phone , slipper and keys and left my condo. As I stood outside of his door I thought of how stupid I was for coming here right now. Conflicted if I should or shouldn't go inside I took deep breath and let my hand knock on the door.

All you heard was my heavy breathing in the silent hallways. I could feel my heart slightly racing and if possible my blood pressure was definitely rising.

I had my eyes glued to the door waiting for it to be opened and it didn't. I stood there for two whole minutes as I felt sadness go through me like a knife. Like I had just been rejected.

I turned my feet into the direction of my place as my head looked at the floor which seemed to be gloomy. Everything looked sad a dull to me In that moment. I guess that happens when you are sort of rejected.

Maybe he was sleeping ? Yeah.. That's probably it ,maybe he wasn't rejecting me. Maybe he didn't hear me knock.I felt a slight relief by that thought even though my inner voice kept saying he didn't want to see me.

Evil inside voice.

I slowly walked to my place and once I got to my place I just stood there. I didn't want to go to my place. I didn't want to be alone. I guess this what I get for being with Rex so much.