Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Not edited

There was a big silence between the both of us after I finally let out my somewhat confession. It feels as though the world stopped and went silent for a minute. There were no loud sounds of cars passing or anything at all. I felt as though everything went still or was it my heart.

Rex looked at me with mixed emotions and I gave off the same feeling. I wasn't sure how to react now and Rex didn't say anything at all. In my mind, things were going to go down badly so I did what I think was kind of immature of me, I ran. I ran as quick as I could towards Rex's bedroom and yes, it's immature of me do so.

Why would I run ? I was scared. Of course I was. I didn't know if I did the right thing or if I messed up my whole life. Rex was my whole life. Without him in it... I was alone.

I closed the door shut I soon as I got there and slid against the door with my chest rising and falling every few seconds. My heart felt like was going to explode. Not from the ferocious run of course but my anxiety towards the situation.

I couldn't handle not being able to know if this was going to end horribly or happily. My mind was being filled with most unfavorable thoughts as it seemed more surreal to then the happy ones. Seeing as my life hasn't been the best it felt only natural that this situation would end out badly.
My thoughts were in unappreciatively interrupted by a gentle Knock on the door.

"Abby open up ,please. We need to talk."

I remained silent seeing as my mind couldn't make up what to say. Could you blame me ? The guy I confessed to was in the other side of the door trying to talk out my confession. If that doesn't make me nervous , I'd think I've done this a million times before.

"Abby I know your at the door." He simply stated making my breath slow down and my body stiffen." If your not going to talk then just listen to me."

I stayed silent but agreed and regardless of my response he proceeded.

" I've liked you for a long time now. I think I couldn't have made it more obvious. You ,being you aren't that type to look into that or notice it at all and I'm not calling you stupid in anyway."I smiled slightly." Your just dense." I let out a small laugh.

" I have been liking you since the beginning and I know it was wrong of me since.. You know."I nodded not wanting to really think about that either." As we became closer, living together, eating together, sleeping together, hanging out and just doing everything together. I had come to realizes my emotions. It was as bad it was at the beginning. It got worse everyday. I was tried to mask my emotions but... You know. That doesn't always work when your in love with someone."My breath hitches and my heart started to pound viciously.

" The day we were talking about dating other people and getting out there. " He paused and I felt like him lay against the door as well. The pressures of the door made me feel it."I meant what I said. I will always be there for you. Always. For as long as I live. I will always be there and love you."

"Rex." I said breathless.

"So you are there. I was begging to think I was talking to and actually door." I small smiled played on my face.

"Talk to me Abby. I don't want to be one sided especially if you can't see if you are if not. Legit. " He let out a small laugh."I was starting to think I doing this while speech for nothing."

I let out a whole heartily laugh. Lead it to Rex to make this situation less tense then it already is. After my laughed died down I let out a deep sigh.

"Rex. I. I'm not sure of how this is going to work. I'm sort of ashamed. I'm in love with my best friend. Is this illegal?"

"This isn't incest Abby and according to law.. Yes. It is legal."

"Shut up. I meant I feel like I'm ruining things for us. I feel like our friendship is over now. What are we suppose to do after this."

"Abby. Our friendship isn't over. Boyfriend are suppose to be your best friend and husbands are the same. How do you think relationships start off as?"

I let the husband part not get to my head for a few seconds because I knew I was on the verge of overthinking and overdoing." But what will happen afterward? After all this?"

"Simple. I'm willing to start a relationship with you, if I haven't made that more clear. Or should I say it. " He paused."I'll say it. I , Rex which isn't even my real name approve of Abby to share a loving partnership with me! " I started to laugh so hard it hurt. His voice was more deeper then ever and extremely overdone ." And one who apposes the idea say so or forever hold your unaccepting heart that holds a grudge ."

"Any one apposes ?!" I continued for Rex." None! Good! I know pronounce this couple boyfriend and girlfriend."

"You may kisses the girlfriend!"he finished. I felt my face start to heat up in embarrassment and thanked that he was behind a locked door.

"Abby?"

"Yeah?"

"I actually it need to see you and be able to touch you to finish this ritual."
I glared regardless if he could see me or not .

"Well too bad then. You dot get to finish it."

"That messed up Abs." He wined.

"Too bad pretty boy." I replied cooly and we stood silent like that after awhile.

"Can I at least hold your hand?" He asked. I silent blushed at this and laughed at the same time.

I slowly slipped my hand under the door that had a small but decent sized spaces between the floor and the bottom of the door. Quickly I felt a hand touch my own filling it with warmth. I internally giggled.

"Gets what Abs?"

"What?"

"I have a beautiful girlfriend."

***
Sup my fellow readers. I got a chance this week to update due to a break I got this week from school. Can anyone relate and say how beautiful it is to not be in school? And to wake up anytime you what and not have to wait to a specific time to eat and die of starvation. Yeah.. Some of you better relate to that.. Jk but. seriously.

Anyways. Have a good week, month, year, decade whatever floats your boats. And if your boat doesn't float then put it water and make sure it can float. Unless you want to drown. Then all I can say is... Hope you like this chapter and wish you could finish the book but.... BYE!

*NOTE- This was done over 2 weeks or so ago an I couldn't upload due to technical difficulties.. I'm sorry!!!!