Chapter 5

I woke up feeling extremely comfortable. And to say That I was comfortable was probably and understatement. I felt warm and happy which normally doesn't happen when I wake up. I'm more like about to kill somebody just for being there when I wake up.

As my eyes fluttered open I took in my surroundings. I saw that I was still in Rex's room because the room was much bigger than mines. Or it also could have been that bunch of snacks we had were laying on the his dresser.

Suddenly I heard somebody groan and pulled me closer. My eyes widened. I was in in Rex's arms .

I was tensed at first but relax when I look to see Rex was still asleep . I don't know how but I somehow manage to get out of his grasp. I sat there for a while looking how innocent and peaceful he looked. I came closer and moved a little strand of hair he had from his face . I quickly stop staring once I realized that I was being a total creep by sort of checking him out.

He's sleeping. Relax , my conscience said.

But I was checking him out you pervert, I said back.

My God I'm losing it.

I went to the edge of the bed over thinking how I was in Rex's arms . He'd arm was so comfortable and was the perfect size for me .A small blush crept to my face.

"You are so stupid Abby ." I said to myself.

I slowly made my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth where naturally my things where at. I normally had a bunch of my things at Rex's place that made it quiet stupid to even have my own place.

I grabbed the tooth paste and my toothbrush as started doing my usual morning routine."Maybe I should just live here." I said between brushes.

"What?"

I jumped a little finding Rex being at the door. I had the door wide open which I normally did when I brushed my teeth. My brain didn't function to well in the morning and I basically was like a walking zombie. Not that I was the only one.

I hope not.

"Nothing." I said finally finishing brushing.

I turned around and clashes into Rex's naked half body. I instantly pulled away to find myself almost falling backward but thanks to naked Rex I was saved.

"Are you alright?" He asked with his beautiful blue eyes scanning me.

I slowly slipped out of his grasp." I'm good." I said trying to just concentrate on his face. "Thanks for saving me."

He smiled and may I just say...My heart melted."Anytime."

"Uh... I'll go make breakfast." I stated quickly before heading out.

Why was I so jumpy today? Maybe it's because of Rex was naked. I was normal for him to wake up shirtless but somehow today I felt ...like a pervert.

Wasn't it normal I want to stare at a guys abs? Like its a womanly thing,right?To stare involuntarily and feel like you are having a Heart attack when they stand right in front of you. It's normal. Right?

I kept repeating it normal to myself all the way to the kitchen and found Rex soon enough in the kitchen again.

Still shirtless.

"Hey Abs. When are we going on this double date?"

I turned around giving him and smirked." Eager , aren't we?"

He frowned." Funny. No I just wanted to know when cause I have places to be at. You know. Appointments , meeting, paperwork and other stuff I rather not talk about."