SAD WARNING

Tori: hey Tord... Can you please open the door?
Tord:...
Tori: Tord?
Tord:...
Tori: TORD!! Please answer!!
*Tori started hearing coughs from the room*
Tori: TORD IM GOING TO BREAK YOUR DOOR IF YOU DONT OPEN IT
Tord:...
Tori: THAT'S IT IM BREAKING THE DOOR
*Tori kicks the door open and gasps*
Tori: TORD!!!
Everyone downstairs: is everything okay Tori?!
Tori: I DON'T THINK SO!!!
Dear starboy! Tori: I'm going to see the stars a bit,I'll be right back. Cuz I don't wanna... You know... Look at a unconscious body...
Tori: okay..
Tom: what happened?!?
*Everyone runs to Tord's room and all GASPEDDDDD(This is so freaking dramatic)*
Edd: OH GOD NO DONT TELL ME HE'S SICK!! WHY DOES IT ALWAYS HAVE TO BE HIM THAT'S SICK!!!
Tori: I dunno!! But he has a hanahaki DISEASE!!!
Tom: ummmmm what's that?
Tori: this disease will only cause if you have a crush on someone that doesn't like you back and you kinda suffer from it...
Ash: wait... SO THAT MEANS HE COUGHS UP FLOWERS RIGHT?!?
Tori: yeah... But he coughed up blood too since there blood everywhere and... There might be a chance of him not surviving...
Everyone including Opposite day AU! Tori except for Tori: WHAT?!?!
Tori: yea...
Edd: we gotta get him to th-
Tori: Edd the doctors can fix it but he would lose his emotions...
Edd: oh...
*Tord starts to wake up*
Tord: ugh... W-what happened...
Tori: You got a hanahaki DISEASE DUDE
Tord: I know...
Edd: why didn't you tell us?!?
Tord: I don't want you to worry about me...
Tom: but.. why didn't you tell me?... Especially because you have a crush on me...
Tord's thought: OH SH*T HE KNOWS OH GOD NO IM GOING TO FORM INTO MY DEMON FOR-
*Tord's whole body went red, scales started appearing and 2 horns appeared on his head, his hands went from human hands to demon hands. His wings started to grow as his eyes turned into eyes that had a a shape in them like a cat's (WHAT DO YOU CALL THEM?!?)*
Tom:holy sh*t dude...
Demon! Tord: No... No! NO... NO NO NO NO!!!
* As Tord continued shouting No's his voice became different*
Demon! Tord: OH BLOODY SH*T NO
Tori: calm down Tord!!
Demon! Tord: hehehehehe... I'm NOT TORD!! IM THE VOICE THAT WAS CONTROLING HIM ALL ALONG!!
Edd: EVERYONE GO HIDE!!
*Everyone goes and hides*
Tord: S-STOP!! I-im sorry!! T-this i-is my fault!! Just d-dont hurt my friends!!
Demon! Tord: Oh hush! After all! They hate you and they never loved you!!
Tord: t-thats not t-true! J-JUST KILL M-ME ALREADY!! I-i don't c-care anymore!!
Tom: TORD THIS ISNT YOU!! I love you with all my HEART!! PLEASE DONT LISTEN TO HIM!!
Demon! Tord:Oh Tommy~ he can't hear you anymore!! He can only when I get out of his body!!~
*Tord and Demon! Tord unfused*
Tom: T-TORD!!!
Tord: i-i'm sorry Thomas... I have to do w-what has to done!!
Demon! Tord: oh well! I guess Tommy will have to see his crush die in front of him!!~
Tom: DON'T TOUCH HIM!!
Tord: I'm sorry Thomas... I love you...
Tom: NO!!-
*Demon Tom stabs him in the chest*
Everyone: OH MY GOD!! NO TORD!!
Tord: g-goodbye o-old fr-riends...
Demon! Tord: well guess I'll go now!!
Tom: EDD CALL THE AMBULANCE!!
Edd: IM ALREADY ON IT!!!
*Pau and Pat came in from the window*
Paul: S-SON?!
*Pat gasped as he saw his son lying on the floor*
Tom: WHO ARE YOU?! WHY ARE YOU HERE?! TELL ME!!
Paul: I'm here to talk to red leader, my son... Who is Tord...
Tom: WHAT?! HE RULES AN ARMY?!?! SO HE WAS PLANNING ON KILLING US WITH THE GIANT ROBOT AGAIN?!?
*all the Tori's remembered that day... They all left without a word...*
Patyck: no... We were just here to talk about... Something he wanted to ask you... The big question...
Tom: w-wait WHAT?!?

TORD IS STILL GONNA LIVE BUT HE HAS DEPRESSION SH*T SO DONT BE SAD ;-;