Yo GURL IS BORN

Tom's POV:
After a week, IT WAS FINNALY THE TIME. Our daughter was born, (*cough* this is WEIRD AS ME) Tord was laying in our bed while I wait for our daughter to wake up.

Our daughter was kindaaaaa a kid already, she was half demon, half monster and half human since ya know. I'm a monster and Tord's a demon, we deicided to name her Honey since we were too lazy to think of a name(you'd know that name if you've read a story called "father figure")

Edd and Matt were LITERALLY FANGIRLING LIKE CRAZY.

While the other guys (The Tori's and everyone in this book) were screaming and panicing since they were going crazy...

UNTIL TORDY SAT UP!!!  "Tordy!! You're awake!!!!" I hugged him tightly, "ugh... What happened?" Tord said following with a groan. "Look who's next to you~" I said in a weird way making Tord CONFUSED af.

Tord look to the side where our daughter was, "Aww!! She's so cute!!" Tord squealed. Tori SLAMMED THE DOOR OPEN. KNOCKING MY POOR DOOR ON THE GROUND, "*gassppppp* YOU'RE AWAKE BROOOO" She screamed making HONEY JUMP. "EEEEKKKKKK!!!" She helped while me and Tord stare at Tori, "oh my God Tori why did you had to wake her up?" Tord asked with an annoyed face. "I DON'T CARE SHE'S SUCH A CINNAMON ROLL!!!" Tori yelled, making Edd and Matt come in dying if preciousness while Honey looked confused.

"Mommmmm I want baconnnnnnnn" Hon-Hon said. "Okay let me go make some, wanna follow me Honey Bun Bun?" I asked. She nodded in excitement, "get some rest hun, you're gonna need it." I said and kissed Tordy on the forehead. He nodded and went back to sleep, GOD HE'S SO CUTEEE!!!

Anyways, I we t down stairs to see everyone doing there stuff. Man there's a ton of people here.

I went to make bacon while Honey was drawing, I loved those stars in her eyes.

Ash: BYE GUYS!! SEE YOU IN NEXT CHAP!! You can ask them anytime and anywhere just make sure IT AIN'T INAPPROPRIATE CUZ THERE'S CHILDREN HERE.

To beh continuezzzzzz