Tord: I'm scared BISH

Tom's POV:
HOLY JESUS IN A GARBAGE CAN LICKING CATS!!! when we entered Tord's room, we literally SAW A GIRL GETTING OUT FROM HIS LAPTOP. Tori was just shocked, like she had NEVER SEEN HENTAI THAT TORD READS BEFORE. "Oh hi! I'm Monika!" The girl said, "MONIKA PLZ GET BACK TO YOUR WORLD FOR NOW I HAVE TO EXPLAIN SOME STUFF" Tord told her. "Oh! Okie Doki! Bye Senpai!" Monika said, Tord was shocked of what she called him. WHAT?! I THOUGHT I WAS HIS SENPAI!!!(or he's my senpai!!) THAT LITTLE BAKA!!! I'LL MAKE SURE I'LL WHOOP HER ASS IF SHE EVER TOUCHES MY TORD AGAIN!!

Tori's POV:
Well after the shock scene, EVERYONE WAS ASAP DEAD SILENT. Tom looked like he was gonna woop her ass, well cuz EVERYONE HERE(including the readers) KNOWS THAT TOM LIKES TORD. Literally LIKE WUT, anywayssss

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY DA_TORI ON EDDWORLD AMINO(That's me)

No one's POV:
After Tord explained the situation, THE SHIP SAILEDDDDDDDD. Tom and Tord kinda got together and were OFFICIAL, Edd and Matt was like 'okay then I'll just make some cookies bai' and Tori was screaming like someone kicked her balls. Wait does she even have balls? OKAY THAT JUST SOUNDS WEIRD. Tori was screaming like someone kicked her guts, which she was screaming cuz she wanted the game.(DOKI DOKI LITERATURE CLUB)
Jen: HEYYYYY GUYSSSS
Ash: hey
Tord: WILL YOU EVER SHUT UP?
*Ash and Jen were both scared for LIFEEE*
Tom: hey babe!! It's okay!! They didn't know!
Tord: well okay fineeeeee
Ash & Jen: WAIT WHAT?!?
Edd, Matt and Tori: YUPPPPPPPP they're official
Ash: MAN I MISSED THE MOMENT
Jen: Ash why do you ship Tomtord so hard(she's my BFF in real life and she asks me that everytime I LITERALLY TALK ABOUT TOMTORD)
Ash: becuz itz cute BISHHHH
Jen: OKIE BISHHH
Edd: wait you 2 call each other b*tch?
Jen: *Gasp* EDD YOU'RE GROUNDED FOR SWEARING GO TO YOUR CORNER!!!
*Edd goes to de CORNER and LE CRY*
Matt: hey gals!
Ash: ey Matt
*Jen waves*
Ash: TRUTH OR DARE?!?(truth or dare is my fav game BTW)
Everyone: YASSSSS GIRLLLL
Ash: OKIE EVEN THE READERS CAN PLAY
Tom: OH CMON THEY GIVE THE WORSE DARES
Tord: hey! At least we can make out if they DARE us too!!
Tom: UHHHH YEAH Y-YOU KINDA H-HAVE A POINT T-THERE

plz give us dares and asks cuz we bored AFFFFFFF

(I'm more sad since my girlfriend broke up with me ;-;)