OH MY GAWDDDD

Ash: OH MY PRECIOUS POTATO EEEKKKKK GUYS!!! CHECK THIS OUT!!!Everyone: yeah Ash?Ash: WE GOT FIRST PLACE!!!Edd: AHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHH...

Everyone: yeah Ash?
Ash: WE GOT FIRST PLACE!!!
Edd: AHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CELEBRATION TIME!!!
Matt: LET'S CELEBRATE WITH PUTTING SOME MAKEUP ON OUR FACES!!
Tom: Wait SO DOES THAT MEAN THERE'S SMIRNOFF?!?
Tord: IS THERE HENTAI?!?
*Everyone except Tord stares at him*
Tord: what?
Everyone: PERVERT!!!!
*Tord started to have a break up session and tries to hide it but can't*
Tord: i-im gonna g-go up s-stairs...
*All the Tori's crash in the house while Tord walks to his room*
Tori's: CELEBRATION TIME!!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEE!!!

Time skip cuz I'm too lazy I NEED A BREAK

*Everyone(including Pat and pau) parties while Tord gets 10 bottles of whiskey since Tom drank all the Smirnoff*
Tord: Ughhhh this will have to work
Tom: he-hey *hic* Tt-tordy *hic*
Tord: babe... You're drunk let me get you to bed...
Tom: N-nooo *hic* only if you sleep w-with m-me *hic*
Tord: fine...
*Tord carries Tom upstairs to his room and you know what they do( THEY'RE MAKING OUT) YUP*

Time skip cuz as I said like last time

Tord's POV:
I woke up to a headache, and saw 10 empty bottles of whiskeys yesterday. I was warm on the other side of me, well that's because there was a cute Tom sleeping right beside me. I kept thinking about him until I wanted to go throw up, so I went to the bathroom, threw up. Anddddd then got down stairs to see everyone sleeping on the floor, I made some bacon and putted it on the counter. I was oddly really hungry too, I went to make some more food but this dish was a Norwegian dish. While I WAS LITERALLY COOKING, Tori came to the counter. Not knowing what to do, "morning Tord" she said. "Morning..." I said TIREDLY, "why do you look so tired and why the f*ck are you only wearing your boxers" she said CONFUSINGLY. I looked down to only see my boxers, "SH*T"  I said. "Yeah you better get some clothes there's CHILDREN HERE" Tori said seriously. I ran up stairs while my stomach hurted AS HELL, "Ughhhh..." I sighed. "Morning babe" Tom greeted,"morning to-" while I was saying I fell RIGHT ON TO THE GROUND FEELING DIZZY AF. "Tordy!! Are you okay?!?" Tom asked me, "y-yeah I just feel uncomfortable..." I said as I slowly closed my eyes.

Tori's POV:
It's been a few hours since Tord got upstairs to where something, I was a bit worried. At this time everyone was already awake, they all asked where Tord was but i said with a simple ' idk '.

Until Tom came down, LITERALLY LOOKING LIKE A BIRD'S NEST. "Are you okay Tom?" I asked him. "Nope, not really..." He answered with a sigh, "have you seen Tord?" I putted my hand on his shoulder. "Yeah... He's in my room resting..." He answered, "Ughhhh" we all heard what it was, IT WAS TORD!! And he looked... Odd... Like he was pregnant or somethin' but he didn't have a pregnant women's belly, more like a chubby guy.

"What?..." We all stared at him, FREAKING HIM OUT. "Uhhh Tord you need to go to the hospital ASAP" Edd said, "WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY dammit" Tord groaned. "Well... you don't look so well"
Matt said.

TIME SKIPPPPPPPPP

Edd's POV:
The doctors in the red army were giving a check on Tord. When they came back they said....

"He's... Pregnant..." One if them said REALLY CONFUSED.
"Wait WHAT?! HOW?!?!" Tom asked loudly, "I dunno looks like he made out with someone" the other one said. We all stared at Tom, since we heard a TON OF MOANING LAST NIGHT IN HIS ROOM. "What?" Tom asked, "you made out with Tord right?" Tori asked. "UHHHHH N-NO!!" Tom answered WITH A LIE. "Oh my gawd you literally are bad at lying like how bad Tam is at lying" Tori said. "W-well we're basically t-the same p-person!!" Tom said,

"wellllll anyways Tord's good but he might need to give birth next week" a nurse said. "WAIT WHAT I THOUGHT IT TAKES 9 MONTHS AND 10 DAYS TO GIVE BIRTH TO A CHILD!!" Tom said loudly again,

"well it has to be next week since it's a girl and in this army we have magic so it wouldn't be a problem." The nurse said

"Well thank you for telling us!!" I said, the Tori's we're at home since most of them were kids and the teenager ones were probably suffering... "It's no problem! Just make sure to take care of Tord!" The nurse said. And the we went STRAIGHT HOME.