Leaving Forks

Dear Alice,

As much as it kills me I've made the decision to leave Forks. I'm going back to Arizona and I don't think I'll ever come back. It's been nice to know all of you but I think it's time to say goodbye.

Sincerely, Onesto Swan

Email Not sent Address Invalid

"Esto! Come on or we will miss the plane!"

As much as Charlie loved me he supported my decision to leave. He knew I needed to get away from here cause I was haunted by nothing but memories. The nightmares and the waking up screaming was to much for him, I had to leave.

It was August but Phoenix would still be hot. I could graduate from high school there and never have to come back here again.

Life was so different now with Edward and Jacob both gone from my life. There was a time I wanted to be a vampire and live forever. Now I couldn't wait for my day of death to come. I wish James would have killed me when he did, I'd have never had to seen this day.

I walked down the stairs and followed Charlie out the door with my bags in tow, and we got in the squad car to go to the airport. When we arrived I went through security and did all the bag checks, metal detectors, and other bull shit I had to do.

I boarded the flight and arrived home several hours later to be greeted by crazy mother.

"Esto you're home! I missed you so much!" She said while planting kisses on my face and nearly killing me in a hug.

"Hey kid." Phil waved at me from the door.

I waved back and we all pilled inside but when we got in I saw a girl with long brown hair and brown eyes, she looked a lot like Charlie.

"You haven't told him Mom?" The girl said and looked at my mother.

My mother turned to me, "Esto this is Isabella-"

"Bella." She said cutting her off.

My mom continued, "She's your twin we gave her to a family friend because we couldn't take care of her and you, but now we can! So you two should get to know each other."

Bella looked at my curiously, but I had no doubt who she was. No wonder Edward fell in love with her, she's my sister it was like falling in love with me all over again.

Just at the moment the doorbell rang and Bella skipped over to it and opened it.

"Edward it's so nice to see you come in and meet my brother Esto!"