Stand With Us

"Jane please join us, we could really use your help..." Jasper said to her as she stared back at him in the moonlight. He could feel her emotions, she was torn between the people she was supposed to be loyal to and her mate. 

"I'll do it but you have to promise to never leave my side, I won't be abandoned again by anyone." She said as she crossed over to him and touched her hand to his cheek. 

He grabbed her hand and held it to his chest, "I'm not going anywhere ever, I promise." He said and she smiled at him. 

"Well then I guess we better start gathering witnesses Aro won't play nicely." She responded and Jasper nodded as he led her back to the house.

***

"Are you guys ready to go?" I said turning to Kristina, Bella, and Alec. The three of them nodded and we headed out. The others had left earlier and Bella and I had spent our morning saying goodbye to Charlie. 

We were headed to Alaska to visit the Denali Coven hoping they would stand with us against the Volturi. We could only hope.

Carlise's group went to see his friends in the Egyptian coven to see if they could help meanwhile. Jasper's group went to go find some of his old nomad friends. Jane went off on her own to reach farther corners of the earth to get our call out there. 

We arrived at the Denali's coven and were greeted by Carmen who had us come in. "Esto what brings you all here?" 

They had heard about what happened to Edward and Bella quickly passed them the letter from the Volturi, "The Volturi claims we had something to do with Edward killing innocents, of course we didn't and merely spent our time trying to stop him. We need help to prove to the Volturi they have it wrong."

Tanya and Irina glared our way and whispered to each other, but then quickly put on a good face. "Well of course we will help!" Tanya said and we were happy to hear it but Bella and I knew something was up. I guess you could call it twintuition. 

We didn't say anything though and invited them back to Washington with us which they gladly accepted. Bella pulled me aside before we got in the car though, "Esto, I think something is up between Irina and Tanya, they seem like they aren't interested in helping us but are putting up an act." 

"I agree something seems fishy but we will keep an eye on them see what's up." I told her and she nodded as we got in the car and drove off back towards Washington. 

***

"Amun please." Carlise asked again but Amun shook his head. 

"Carlise I'm sorry but the Volturi is powerful you never know what they could do to use, I'm not up for a suicide mission." Amun responded but they all found themselves blocked by a watery barrier. 

"I'd like to here more about this, the Volturi hurt a friend of mine long ago before I found Amun. I wish nothing more then to avenge him." The vampire replied and Amun shook his head.

"This is Benjamin he's not keen on listening to anything anyone tells him." Amun told Carlise who sighed. 

"We have no interest to fight them, we merely want to have witnesses to explain that we did not do what we were accused of." Carlise responded and Benjamin smiled back. 

"Then let us be of service to you, I know what you speak of." Benjamin replied and much to Amun's annoyance the Egyptian coven found themselves heading to Washington with Carlise. 

***

We all arrived back, and our house was quickly filling up with vampires. Jane had return with the Amazon coven as well as the Romanian coven. This showed our call was being heard across the whole world, they wanted to hear us out. Jasper had returned with Peter and Charlotte who fought with him in the war. 

Rosalie and Emmett returned with Garrett, he wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer but he certainly was up for a fight. Him and Kate seemed to take a liking to each other at that. Kristina had disappeared for a bit but later returned with friends from the Irish coven. 

I took the liberty of explaining to everyone the dire situation, and if it came to a fight they did not need to stay but we asked that they would for the sake of not only our coven but theirs. Alec and Jane began to explain how Aro would take the Vampires of covens with gifts that he didn't have and use them for it. 

Kristina also explained how Aro tried to do the same to her but she left and he has held it against her ever since. There was many stories to tell and but first we had to begin training for our soon to come battle. Alice had left a note on the date the Volturi was coming we had 1 week to prepare this wouldn't be easy.