Confessions and Terror

Author Note: Sorry I hate putting author notes in but I just want to say thank you to everyone who pushed me to make a sequel, many disagree with were I took this book but you still remained loyal and gave me encouraging comments and votes! So I thank you all so much!

Dear Alice,

I want to apologize to you for killing your brother. I killed him because not only did he almost destroy Esto's life (if it wasn't for you he would have), but he also made me think he loved me. You might say I was his mate and he did love me but you are wrong.

Attached to this letter is several other letters that Edward wrote but never sent to Esto. Love letters but if you look carefully you can see they mean nothing. Edward had a way with words he could say the same thing to anyone and they would believe him because he was gorgeous, and charming. Perhaps that's why Esto and I fell in love with him.

That isn't the only reason I murdered him though. Alice I realized something else that day, I Love you Alice Cullen, I always have and maybe you'll crumble up this letter and throw it away or burn it, maybe you'll never forgive me and you'll just try hunting me down to kill me, maybe you'll love me back. Either way I accept how things are, please take care of Esto and everyone else, for Edward may have been a jerk but I still love all of you.

Goodbye Alice you may never see me again, or then again you might. I hope you understand my intentions, tell Esto I love him.

Love,                                                                                                                                                    Bella Swan

*~*

Alice was looking at a paper in her hand and staring at a box that was under it. She looked as though she seen a ghost, and I calmly touched her arm to try and bring her back to reality.

"Alice? Are you okay?"

"The letter is from Bella." She passed it to me and said nothing else as I quietly read through it and soon I was looking as though a ghost had just possessed my soul.

"Um wow I don't know what to say Alice."

She opened the box and there was like 20 letters addressed to me from Edward. I figured I could read them later and I watched a silent tear roll down Alice's face as she just stared at Bella's letter and the box full of Edward's.

"She thinks I'll just forgive her!" Alice hissed through her teeth then stood up from her kneeling position she'd been in, "How could I forgive her? She killed him! There's other ways this could be resolved! Then she thinks I'm going to except the fact she's in love with me after this? No, I'm going to find her, and then I'm going to kill her."

Before I could respond to this Alice was gone, she was running and no one would be able to stop her or find her. Alice was on the hunt for Bella, but in my opinion I couldn't blame Bella. Edward deserved to die in my opinion as well. She was right he was an awful person using his charm and flair, those decorative words to convince people he loved them.

Now he was dead, Bella did what we all wanted to do just didn't want to admit to ourselves. I think by the time Alice found Bella, she would see it too. She would know Bella did what she wanted to do herself, what we all wanted to do. Another part of me knew Alice just might fall for Bella then again with Jasper I could be very wrong. Only time would tell.