Emotional Painful Love

Jasper had been running for hours, he never imagined his life without Alice. Well not totally, he figured he'd still be with Maria or would he?

Mating never changed like this it was so drastic! Who was his mate now? Probably some random person he hated, someone from his past?

Maybe it was someone he murdered before and he would be haunted forever without there presence, but it had always been Alice, his own emotions where killing him, then he felt something else.

There was someone else around him someone who was feeling a true desire of love. He began to feel the same things himself and he found himself getting closer to whoever it was, he could feel the mating pull. He was about to see his mate, his new mate.

She turned around the child-like blonde, turned her power on him her painful power but only for a moment and then it stopped.

"Jasper?"

"Jane?"

"We're mates." They said together then looked at each other for a long time. A calming sensation went through them and then there hands meant and that familiar tingle went through Jasper's arm.

The one he thought he lost when he lost Alice. No it was still there replaced by Jane. Jane she was gorgeous of course her hair was braided and placed over her shoulder, she wore her robes and she looked outstanding.

They'd be together forever.