Clouding Up My Mind

Author Note: If anyone can tell me what Twilight song that lyric the title is from I will give you a shout-out on my profile, whoever get's it right will get one. No cheating either lol.

Alice had cried for hours, and then I finally decided it was time to question her about something I found rather confusing, "Alice how come you didn't get a vision?"

She looked at me for a long tired weary moment, "I don't know Esto, but I assure you I didn't maybe whoever killed him was able to block it out someone." She guessed this but it didn't take me long to solve it, how could anyone have missed it?

"Alice how could you have missed it? It's obvious who killed Edward!"

"What? Who? How is it obvious?"

"Think about it the person who did it, you didn't get a vision, the person clearly was familiar with the meadow, and they clearly knew just how to block your visions so you couldn't see. It also seems like the person planned it knowing Edward would run from the house if you refused to help him."

Alice looked at me for a long time there was this blank but knowing expression on her face, she opened her mouth to respond but closed it again then let her mind wander and think, "Esto... I'll say what I'm thinking if you say it."

We stared at each other for a moment longer then we both said it together, "Bella."

*~*

Bella Swan was running through the trees as fast as she could, she couldn't believe what she did. It had all been for her brother Esto of course, for she couldn't believe the way Edward had hurt him even if it was for her.

Edward claimed he loved her, but she found diaries and letters he had sent to Esto only days before and found he had stated practically repeated word for word to her. He was a monster he didn't care about anyone, he had constantly clouded up her mind since she met him, she never could decide what was right.

She tripped over a branch and tumbled to the ground and began to cry, it hadn't all been for Esto though. Bella Swan had also come to terms with the fact she never loved Edward, she loved someone else very desperately. She found that after many accounts with men and such Edward was the last chance she didn't want to be like her brother but there was no denying it.

Bella Swan didn't love Edward Cullen she despised him, she hated him and that's why she killed him. But that wasn't the only reason, she did it because he hurt her brother so deeply. Esto had wanted to die after he felt the pain of loosing Edward, Alice had finally helped him to find happiness with Alec. All these reasons but the one reason that topped them all made her head swell it made her cry there on the Forrest floor.

Bella Swan was in love with Alice Cullen.