Chapter Two • Legend

HEIDELBERG, GERMANY

The pager went off again about an hour ago, to which I know is a subtle code for 'you're late'.

I'm sure that if you were to check my track record, it wouldn't be the first time, but I'd say I generally reserve inconvenience for the people that deserve it. Fortunately, the city finally came into view a few moments ago. Thus, I suppose I should let the pilot go back to his job.

Luckily, it was at that moment that the familiar hot rush started up my spine, my eyes closing and succumbing to the pleasure of it as I clutched the head of hair between my legs.

Fucking finally.

Seemingly encouraged by the hum of satisfaction that left me, he tightens the grip he has on my waist as he buries his face deeper into me — sucking me like I were his fountain of youth. I almost laughed, but his tongue hit exactly where it needed to before any other sound could leave me other than a gasping breath.

Suddenly, his hands abandoned me only to seize me a second later, gripping my thighs and securing them over his shoulders, giving him greater access and, eventually, sending me right over the edge. 

"Fuck, that's it." I tensed around him so he wouldn't dare move and I threw my head back, riding the high out for as long as I could grasp it.

It wasn't euphoria, and I was still on Earth, but, nonetheless, it felt good enough. 

Unfortunately, as quickly as it came, it left. For a moment, I felt like punching something, but I knew from the start that I would only climb so high.

My breath began to even out, and I had every intention of laying there with my eyes closed until we landed, hoping he'd get the hint that his job is done and leave me alone. Honestly, I think it's due time he got behind the controls to do the one he got paid for. Yet, as I descended to meet that hopeful silence, I heard the sure evidence of his presence.

With an inaudible sigh, I cracked an eye to see the disheveled pilot below me, catching his breath and looking back up at me with a beaming grin on his face. I have no idea what he's waiting for, but I have half the mind to recognize that he is, indeed, the safe way to the ground.

With a convincing smile, I reached down and pat his head.

Through a gust of breath, laced with a bit of disbelief it seems, he shook his head at me. "You are..."

"Ready to land," I mused, hoping that I was just charming enough that he'd comply.

Perhaps I was too charming because he laughs instead. "Divine is the underwhelming word." He tenderly holds my leg and begins kissing down to the ankle, his lips curving into a smile on my skin. "I suppose I've been a bit distracted."

Grabbing the pager, I acknowledged him with a hum before sitting up straight and checking the status. "Hardly your fault. I think I've gotten a bit greedy with the service."

His laugh was more distant this time as I couldn't necessarily find my interest. "I'll service you for as long as you'd like," he whispers, his lips affections starting up my leg again. "Have me off the clock."

Fortunately for him, the amount of rage that I've been trained to hide through just the tap of my finger should have me institutionalized.

"Mm," I hum again, distracted. "Very tempting, Steve."

"Scott."

God, I really would love to be the nicest person in the world, but I sincerely just don't have the time. I set the pager down to confront him again only to see him raising himself a bit, his clear target on my lips. In a second, I brought my heel to his chest and began to slowly ease him away, my eyes, and the pleasant curve of my lips coaxing him away from the sting of rejection. "Those parachutes are starting to look more favorable by the second."