Care Cards

"Maybe if you actually listened to me you would understand at least half of what I say, Lennon!"

"Oh Paulie, I'm hurt. How could you say such things?"

The Lennon/McCartney duo were at it again while George and Ringo were playing cards as usual. It was their way of saying "I'm not a part of this, please have mercy on me."

Ringo glanced warily at Paul who made a move to kick John in the crotch but Lennon was already running to the Closet of Safety.
Yes, they called it the Closet of Safety because it was the only shelter from Pol's fury.
John had already shut the door and locked it so Paul knocked on the door politely.

"Who is it?" Lennon called.

"It's Paul."

"Did you bring the Cheetos?"

"Wh-what?"

"THEN LEAVE ME AT ONCE!"

"Come on John, if you come out I won't choke you.....as hard."

"I hope you realize how wrong that sou-"

"Shut your word hole Joj!"

Paul proceeded to knock on the door again.

"Who is it?" John called.

"Housekeeping."

"Wonderful!" John opened the door with a bag of Cheetos which Paul smacked out of his hands and grabbed him by the ear. John let out a girly scream as he was dragged across the floor.

"PLEASE SIR, I AM BUT A POOR LOST SOUL."

"Nice try but that only works in Disney films."

"But-"

George clapped a hand over Ringo's mouth and shook his head.

"What are you even fighting about?" George pressed.

"John left the toaster in the microwave again."

"He's just mad because he's not on the same level of intellect as me." The rhythm guitarist bragged.

George rolled his eyes, "words cannot describe the amount of stupidity that lies within your being, Lennon."

"Be nice George." Ringo pleaded.

"There's only one way that I can punish you." Paul said darkly.

"Making me read Harry Potter to Ringo again?."

"Worse."

John winced.

"You have to write Care Cards."

"What the heck is a Care Car-"

"NOOOOHOHOHOHOOOOO ANYTHING BUT THOSE. PLEASE, I'LL DO ANYTHING. I'LL WASH YOUR DOGS."

"No."

"I'LL WASH YOUR CAR."

"No."

"I'LL WASH YOU."

"No!"

"Hey! I still exist! What is a Care Card?" The guitarist butted in.

"It's basically where you write nice things about a person." Paul explained.

The drummer scoffed, "that doesn't sound too bad."

"IT DOESN'T TO YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE THE NICEST PERSON IN THIS ROOM!" John scream and stomped his foot.

"Stop being a baby." Paul snapped as he shoved John to the bedroom, "and you're not allowed to come out until they're done!"

"Are you really going to lock him in there for that long?"