Syd the Interdimentional Being

Incident 1
"Rooooger! David's being mean again!"

"I literally just poked you on the shoulder, how is that being mean?"

"David, stop being mean."

"WhAt?!"

"Ha ha."

"Good Nick, laugh at his pain. Just like I taught you."

The Pink Floyd just happened to be at the park this particular morning. Syd as usual blamed David for everything and Roger continued being bad at parenting because he didn't care. Rick was chasing a butterfly.

"Rick, stop chasing that butterfly. There's no point when its's going to die anyways." Roger took a drag from his fourteenth cigarette that day.

"Who put you in charge?"

"Myself because my opinion is the only one that matters, my dear David."

"I think my opinion matters too." Nick pointed out.

"No it doesn't."

"Roger, can I get a bike for Christmas? You can ride it if you'd like." Syd butted in.

"Of course Syd, you can have anything you want." Roger patted his head.

"That's a perfect example of how you baby Syd constantly! Maybe he'd actually know common sense if you weren't protecting him all the time." David threw an orange at Rick who caught it and thanked God for his first meal in weeks.

"Do not!"

"Do to!"

"Do not!"

"Do to!"

"Who's the leader of the band? Huh? Me! I make the decisions, I parent you all."

"Roger, you are not the leader and you certainly don't parent everyone. All you do is shout out orders and force everyone to follow them. For example, you banned Transatlantic music from the house because you didn't like the bass. We all knew you were jealous of them."

"Was not!"

"Yeah you were. And just last week you said Rick wasn't allowed to go outside anymore because birds might come and take him away."

"Pffft you have to admit that was a good one."

"My point is you're not the boss of anyone and no one has to listen to you. Isn't that right Rick?"

Rick slowly nodded his head and averted his eyes to Syd who was wandering off.

"What David's really trying to say is shut the hell up and let us be independent men." Nick explained.

"Fine...If you don't appreciate me then I guess I'll leave!" Roger started getting up, mumbling about ungratefulness. The other three watched as he sulked off until he stopped after he was 5 feet away from them, "you're not going to beg me to stay?"

Gilmour looked offended, "by all means leave, we already know you'll come back anyways."

Roger huffed and sat back down, mumbling something about this not being the way to respect your elders.

"Wait, where's Syd?" Nick's brow furrowed, he looked around trying to find their fuzzy headed band mate but no trace of him.

"Five seconds of me not being in charge and we've already lost Sydney." Roger sneered in triumph.

"We all bloody know you weren't looking after him!" Nick shot back.

"Was too before you distracted me!"