Merry Crimble!

OH MY LENNISON MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE. YA'LL ARE AMAZING!

——————————

"ROGER GET THE FRICK UP IT'S CHRIST-"

Roger Waters slammed the frying pan he slept with every night against Barrett's head.

"What the fuck! Roger why would you do that?!" David who had been passing by the doorway heard the clang and turned around to see Roger with a frying pan in his hands and Syd knocked out cold.

"Can it! It was self defense you prick!" Roger snapped as he laid his precious frying pan on his nightstand along with his katana.

David frowned at the floofy haired, pink pajamaed corpse on the floor.

"Guess you get a corpse for Chris-"

"Shut the hell up."

"What's wrong?" Nick glanced over David's shoulder and saw the scene. He didn't even have a surprised look on his face as he saw Syd knocked out on the floor, "frying pan again?"

"Yep." The bassist mumbled.

David scrunched up his nose, "well Roger it's your turn to cook Christmas breakfast."

"No it's not you git! It's your turn! Plus I can't cook, you say it all the time."

"No, I cooked last time because Rick was sick and he didn't want to get us sick."

Roger and David then mutually agreed that it was Rick's turn to cook Christmas breakfast. Rick was presented with the job and he responded in his usual way, a nod and a small smile.
By the time Rick was done cooking, Nick had been gone for most of the morning. David suggested that he probably forgot to get them presents. Roger told him to fuck off.

Of course David was right.

MeAnWHiLe

"Yes yes, I know but are you sure you don't have an industrial size bag of gummy bears?" The drummer of Pink Floyd looked desperate, he'd been pleading with the Lowe's employee for half an hour.

"I'm sorry sir, I'm not authorized to let you make such a purchase..."

"Okay, what do ya want? Cash? Sex? Booze? Tell me!"

"What? No! I want you to get the hell out of my store!"

"PLeAsE JUst gIvE mE THe bAG."

"You know what? Fine! Just fuck off!" The employee shoved the gummies in Nick's face and pushed him out of the store.

Mason looked down at the gummies and then himself....Syd was going to be so happy.

————————————

"I'm home!"

"Forget presents again, Nicky?" Roger smirked as he appeared into the hallway.

"Haha, very funny. At least my wrapping isn't complete shit like yours is."

"As long as the present is covered then I say it's a damn good job." He sneered.

"Girls girls girls, stop fighting. It's Christmas! Where's the love?" Syd pleaded as he reached in Nick's bag for the pack of cigs he just bought.

"Up your ass, Barrett." Waters took a drag and stalked off to be his horsey/asshole self somewhere else.

"God what a horsey asshole he is." Nick mumbled.

"Tell me about it..." The guitarist then clapped his hands together and rubbed them greedily, "So what did ya get me?! A cat?! A baguette?! A baguette shaped like a cat?!"