Scarwy OwO

I'm currently writing this on a bus that I'll be on for the next 9 hours. Might as well get SOME work done ;)
Pizza & Love

-Pretz
----------------------

"We are NOT taking that flamingo in the car! It's not going to fit!"

"Well it's either both of us or neither. Jim 2 is my partner in crime now."

"But....I thought I was your partner in crime..."

"It's okay John, Jim obviously doesn't know what he's talking about."

"Did I not know what I was talking about when I explained how pasta is actually a brainwashing device used by the Illuminati to make us think that it's healthy?"

"NO!"

"Guys, we better get in the car soon. We still have one more assignment to do." Robby Krieger sat partially dozing but also amused that Morrison wanted to take a flamingo with them. Ray of course was extremely opposed to it as he was with every decision the lead singer made. John sat in the back of the car, he was ready to go despite being downgraded to "back-up partner in crime."

"Listen man, let me be real with you for a moment." Manzarek was going to negotiate, it was a 0.111/0.999 chance that he'd actually convince Jim to not take the flamingo with him, "if you take Jim 2 with you then you won't have enough room to bring other things along like armadillos and beavers."

"Those are extremely boring and you know it." Jim looked at him and expected another argument.

"....you won't be able to carry lizards either."

"OKAY THAT CROSSES THE LINE." Jim chucked the flamingo down a well which was strange considering they were in the middle of the desert but honestly if you're reading this then this is probably what you came for.

"Jesus...finally." Krieger mumbled as he shifted to drive and turned on the radio.

--------------------------

"What's our next target, Ray?"

"His name is Mr. Tarkus. A pompous billionaire who apparently refused to help an old lady cross the street." Ray read off the scroll that their ferret had delivered them.

"Oh that fiend!" John exclaimed.

Robby couldn't help but ask, "I don't see the problem, we killed a guy because he was a serial killer. We're killing Mr. Tarkus because he didn't help a lady cross the street?"

"You see, there are eight levels of purgatory..." Morrison started.

"Oh god here we go again." Ray mumbled.

"Pride, envy, gluttony, lust, anger, greed, sloth, and not helping old ladies cross the road. The worst is the last one of course, no redemption from there, son. Nope, nada, too bad."

"Thank you Jim for the wonderful explanation." Manzarek said through clenched teeth.

"Anyways, he lives all the way in Saudi Arabia so we're gonna have to take the Magic Bus for this one, guys." Robby was looking at the map while driving with his feet, he wasn't very good at it.

"ROB, THERE'S SMASHMOUTH IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD, LOOK OUT." Ray screamed as he took hold the wheel and nearly hit the lead singer and his poor fashion choices.

"Dang, I wouldn't have been sorry if we ran over Smashmouth, ngl."  John mumbled.

"What does 'ngl' mean?"

"It means, 'no gelatin lanterns'" Jim said.

Robby took a hard left into a watering hole, "Okay, now the instructions say to chant 'Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, the lighting is dim and the pie is crustless'."