Chapter 2 - Aphmau's POV

Aphmau rolled over to a more comfortable postion, feeling a bit stiff. Their room is a little chilly. Did she forget to close a window last night?

Instead of getting up to close the window, She just reached for her quilt. But she felt a thin silky fabric instead. That wasn't her quilt.

Suddenly, she heard a voice that she instantly knew was Zanes. "NANA" He was calling for KC.
Aphmau sat up quickly, her eyes wide open. She took a quick and deep inhale "Z-zane-" but her words came out whispy, like she was out of breath.

Aphmaus head spins as she looked around, seeing that she was in a foresty terrain. She felt the grass under her hands. Her heart pounding in the pit of her chest, rapidly.
The memories of the night before rushing back to her like a pound of bricks.

She stumbled up, her legs wobbly. She's wearing her nice white dress from the double date. It looked thin and silky. Surprisingly it was unscathed.

Zane was nowhere in sight, his calls could be heard off in the distance. "Z-.." Aphmau took a single step towards the noise and then forced out her voice over her confusion and fear.

"ZANE!?" She hoped that she had been loud enough to hear.
Listening for a response, only getting silence for the first few seconds or so after.

"...Aph...APHMAU?" He was close. She could tell. She began to run towards his voice and passed right through a bush. Knocking him down.

He was closer than she thought. The two konked heads as she flew right into him, knocking him to the ground. She fell right over him. Just to catch herself before landing right on top of Zane.

It was silent for a while, they stared at eachother in shock, before Aphmau quickly got up and dusted herself off. Zane stood up quickly right after her as well.

"We will never speak of this" Zane retorted, gaining a feirce nod from Aphmau. She couldn't agree more.

"Zane....Where are we? Where's Aaron?" Aphmau had so many more questions but they all could wait.

Zane struggled for an answer, instead he answered with another question. "Where's Kawaii~Chan?" as if on cue Kawaii~Chan and Aaron came running in.

"Kawaii~Chan!" Zane called out as she ran to him and gave him a warm and worried hug.

"Ok. I'm glad we all found eachother but now that THAT'S settled.....Can we discuss the current situation?" Aaron was speaking for the group right now honestly. Aphmau nods. She was relieved to see Aaron was ok.

KC and Zane gave their attention. "Yea...Where are we?" KC worries
" I'm not sure I remember falling asleep in the middle of a forest"
Zane was worried as well.

"I...Scouted out a bit and I wasn't able to find any sign of civilization....I'm not sure where we are..." Aaron explained with a concerned tone. Then it was Aphmaus turn to speak.

"Can anyone remember what happened last night?"

Zane suddenly tensed up. "I remember KC and I arguing..and then the car started to spin and skid off of the road....egh....That's it."

KC glared at Zane a bit and then her expression lightened up "Yeeea. That's all Kawaii~Chan can remember too"
They where fighting about something kinda silly.

Aaron crossed his arms and looked up into the sky, as if he was expecting to see something. He looked back down and began to speak "Alright...Well.. Does anyone have anything on them besides their clothes. Like their phones or I don't know...a watch?"

Aphmau could tell that Aaron was trying to gather together as much as he could for help.

Though many questions lingered unanswered in Aphmaus head. She had one that she wished most of all that she could answer. Who was the one that spoke right before she passed out. She remembers that clear as day. A deep, calm feminine voice. "And so their journey begins."

What was meant by that.

She was quickly snapped out of her thoughts by Aaron. "Alright. Well. I say we build a fire and camp for tonight. The suns going down and we aren't getting anywhere in the dark." It's official. Aaron had made himself the temporary group leader.

"Sounds like a smart plan to me. " Zane agreed. " Yea. It sounds reasonable. Is there anything I could do to help?" Kawaii~Chan's gaze rest on Aaron as she pulled her hand from Zanes.
"You can help by gathering fire wood."
She received an answer.

So to work she went.

Later in the evening. The sun almost completely passing the horizon by now.
Kawaii~Chan and Zane lay in the grass beside eachother, looking at the stars. While Aphmau and Aaron relaxed by the fire.

They where all in shock from everything that had happened that day. It had all happened so fast. The real concern hadn't hit in just yet.

But it was just about to. Aphmau watched the laying couple in the grass intently. Kawaii~Chan sighed and looked at Zane with a light smile. Zane doesn't smile back, still irritated with Kawaii~Chan over their fight.

"Zane what's wrong?" Her ears flicked down. Showing concern.
" I think you know." Zane grumbled before darting his eyes away.

"Zane.....I know that you're upset about the show and I understand but I can't go visit Grandma during any other time because-"

Zane let out a long irritated sigh. "Of course. Excuse after excuse. Can't you just tell the truth and say that you don't really care about my show? Or maybe you don't really care-"
Zane was quickly cut off by KC. Her face was scrunched up with irritation once more.

"GRAN'S DYING" she cried out. Zane went silent. Kawaii~Chan took a few minutes to continue. "She's sick Zane. She doesn't have long." Her voice sounded tired and upset. It deepened with her sadness.

"I....Cant visit her any later because....because...What if I miss her?" She looked up, cupping Zanes cheek in her hand. Her eyes shedding tears.
"Then what? I just really wanted you to come....For support an-"
Zane's face was a mix of confusion and guilt. He must have felt bad.

Aphmau watched as the two hugged and made up. She turned away to Aaron, whom had fallen asleep on her shoulder.

This certainly has been an interesting night.
The strangest part was the almost omunious feeling this forest of wonders gave.

As something crept and spied from the darkness of the trees.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alright!
Wow. Sorry this took so long to make. I like proof reading and rereading my chapters before I post. Just so I'm proud of how it looks. Lol
I make this book chapter to chapter. I don't have a stone plan but I do some things in mind to write.
Next chapter will possibly be the first chapter with a Minecraft Diares character so be on the look out!
Anyways. School is starting back up so I'm sorry if I am just a bit slow on posting!

If you can, I would really appericiate a vote or a comment or something along those lines. It really inspires me to keep going. Knowing that I have veiwers who enjoy reading what I write!

Until next time!
Bye bye~