Chapter 5 - Kawaii~Chan's POV

"Come on! Pick up the pace! We have to find help!" Kawaii~Chan chanted heavily as she continued her rush, pushing past trees and bushes. Jumping over roots and logs.

She had been in this one track thought for the last half an hour. I have to save Zane. He isnt gone. He isnt gone! Her mind strained to look at the possiblity that she......she.....she couldn't look at that possibility. It hurt to much. Aaron and Aphmau where falling behind, tired and in pain from the pushing past branches and thorns.

Kawaii~Chan knew they where yet she didn't stop. She couldn't stop even if she wanted to. She heard their calls but her mind was on one track right now and everything else was from her side veiw.

The forest had a lot of overgrowth. So much overgrowth it was almost suffocating. Like a sort of magic presence to the forest made it that way. Kc had enjoyed looking at its beauty when Zane was still around. Even though their predicament was bad. She felt more on ease with Zane near. But now.......now was different. Now KC felt her senses heighten, her hair stand on end and her adrenaline go wild. She was like a wild cat chasing its prey.

But it was melting. She could feel it. Her adrenaline was melting and the fear and realization was setting in. She needed to hurry. Before she had actually lost it. She didn't want to lose him.

Suddenly KC stopped. Her ears perked as her one track mind changed just for a moment because for the first time in this desolate forest she heard something besides the noise of their own movement. She heard heavy trotting, panting.......quick and stealthy movements coming from her right. KC quickly turned to see......a wolf pounce straight for her.

A wolf made of timber..its form consisting of wooden entangled limbs woven together, an enchanted creature. Something from a story book or a nightmare. That was the last thing she saw before being tackled to the ground and losing consciousness.

-------------
Sorry for the wait guys! I lost inspiration in writing for a while and I wasn't sure where to go with this next.

But here we are! Enjoy!
ฅ'ω'ฅ