4. Harvey

"Rose?"

"Rose, are you awake?"

I heard a low voice ask me as I was lying in bed. I rolled over and saw Harvey's curls. I slowly sat up and saw he was lying on the bed next to me. His smile could light up the room. His bright white teeth were made brighter by his olive skin. He was picture perfect.

"Dinner is ready, I made pizza for everyone."

I nodded at him and told him I would be down in a sec. He takes my breath away. He helped me off the bed and walked out of the room. I walked down the stairs quietly and listened in on the boys in the kitchen.

"I know Harv but this is wrong, we shouldn't have asked Ryan for this." A gentile voice said- I think Luke.

"Luke we aren't doing anything wrong. She is here as a friend, someone we can get close to. She is a free person, we aren't keeping her here, she can do what she wants. As long as she is consensual to the sex part, we are fine. " Noah's Irish accent rang through the hallway. I walked through the kitchen door acting like nothing had happened and sat down, smiling a tired smile at them.

"How was your sleep love?" Harvey asked, putting a plate in front of me.

"Good, the bed was so comfy that I just fell asleep, so much better than the one in my apartment." I laughed and they all just smiled at me.

"That's good, we were thinking of taking you shopping tomorrow, buying some things for your room. Ryan said that it would make you feel the most comfortable if the room was filled with things " Luke said.

"Sounds good!" I replied and everyone dove into their pizza.

We all sat in the living room after dinner watching old re-runs of friends.

"Uh, guys" I said, capturing all the boys attentions. "How does this work? Do I have to be with one of you every night? Or is it just whoever wants me? I don't understand.." I asked, trying not to sound to worried. I trailed off at the end, trying to avoid sounding stupid.

"Honestly, we don't know either. Just, whatever feels natural? We just want you to actually want to be here with us" Lewis said with a small smile on his face.

I looked around at all the boys and decided that I couldn't decide.
"Uh.. I don't mind"

"Harvey?"Luke suggested, knowing that I found it awkward.

Me and Harvey both nodded and gave a small smile to each other. I don't really understand what they want from me. I'm no sex fanatic, I have never really been the best at relationships, my friends have all abandoned me out of the friendship groups over time. I tried to distract myself by tuning into the comedy film they were watching.

Around 10 o'clock, we all went up to bed and Harvey led me into his room. His room was like mine, big, but the walls were a deep blue colour. Around the room was bookshelves covered in both text books and fictional books. On the desk was pages upon pages with delicate handwritten words all over.

"You okay love?" Harvey asked, looking worried.

"Yeah I'm good," I said, walking over to where he sat on the bed. "Just taking it all in".

"We don't have to do this if you don't want to, just tell me."

"No I'm okay. Whatever you want. " I said looking him in the eyes. He picked up the tv remote and turned on the television. Old re runs of The OC was on and he signalled for me to sit down next to him. I perched on the edge of the bed. Harvey picked me up carefully and delicately pulled me closer to him.