6. Noah

All of the boys ran up the stairs, all going off into their different room, shouting goodnight to each other. I walked up after Noah, wandering why he really needed me to be with him tonight. We both walked into Noah's room. I walked over to his bed and lay dawn on the right-hand side, facing inward. Noah did the same but on the left-hand side facing inwards. There was a small gap between us, just far enough to see all of each other but small enough to feel his breath against my cheek.

Noah reached his hand out and placed it on my hip gently. He sighed and looked down onto the bed.

"What's up?" I asked, pushing his chin upwards to look at me.

"I-I don't like this." He whispered.

"Wh-What? You don't want to do this with me? You don't really want me here?" I asked, a little offended. Noah could see this and pulled me closer to him.

"No, no of course I do. I reaaaly do." He said, stretching out the 'really'. "It's just, I don't want you to feel like I'm using you. I really care for you Rose."

"Talk to me" I said. He looked confused.

"About what?" He asked, cocking an eyebrow up.

"About your life." He thought for a minute, then started talking.

"I'm Noah. I had to move to England once my parents passed away, I had to come here and live with Luke as his mum is my god parent. I study criminology. I have never had a girlfriend, never felt that strongly for one person. I miss my family, that's why I rely on these boys so much" He took a breath and I used the opportunity to push my lips against his.

His attitude suddenly changed. He pushed me over so that my back was flat against the mattress, ripping my lips off of his and he was hovering over me. He slowly brought his lips down towards mine and pressed them against mine. I reacted and kissed him back. Adding more pressure. We both opened our lips at the same time and out tongues reached out to each other.

I pulled away to breathe and he took this opportunity to kiss my neck, nibbling here and there. His tongue licked up the length of my neck. I brought him back up and places a small kiss on his cheek before rolling us over, so I could be in control of him.

I straddled him so that I was sitting on his crotch and grinded a little. The thin material of my tights against his bulging crotch meant I could feel everything. I pulled his shirt off to show his milky white skin and placed kisses all the way down until I got to his jeans. I looked up and found Noah lying back with his eyes closed. I undid his jeans and pulled them down, so he was just in his tight boxers, clearly showing his bulge.

Noah's eyes shot open and he lifted himself up. "Wait" he paused and looked away. "I-I've never been intimate with anyone" He blushed.

"Ever?" I asked, shocked. He was fit, how has no one ever been with him.

"Ever, but, but the boys don't know that, I lied to them and said I had been with this girl. I didn't want the to laugh at me, please rose, please can- "

I cut him off. I pulled his boxers all the way off and grabbed him tightly in my hand before bending down and wrapping my lips around him. He lay back down in reflex and let out a low moan. I carried on bobbing my head up and down, swirling my tongue around. He became harder and harder in my mouth. He lifted himself up, taking me be by surprise.

"If I'm having my clothes taken off, I think we should be taking these off as well." He growled. He pulled my top off over my head and kissed in my cleavage, just between my breasts. He then went further down and pulled my skirt off. I started pulling my tights off, but Noah decided he wanted to help. He pulled them down more, accidentally ripping them. He blushed and apologised, looking embarrassed. I shrugged him off by ripping them a little more as I took them off the rest of the way.

He came back up to kiss my lips once more as he stroked my area with my underwear still on. He slowly stroked it, going around in circles. I felt myself become more and more turned on as he did this. He stopped and came to lie on top of me and grinded against me, me still with my underwear on still.

"Oh god" I shouted, feeling myself about to cum any minute now.

"Rose, I'm gonna"

"Me to" I moaned while clawing his back. He was hitting my spot each time he rotated his hips against me. We both moaned and screamed each other's names I came in my underwear. I could feel Noah's cum all over the thin underwear I was wearing. Noah collapsed down on top of me in exhaustion. We lay there for a few minutes before Noah asked, "Wanna take a shower with me?"

I nodded, and he carried me to the bathroom and sat me on the side. He turned the shower on and turned back to me. His shaky hands went around the back of me, to undo my bra and I put my hand on his cheek.

"Noah, don't be nervous."

He carried on, a little more confident this time and pulled my bra off. He ran his hands around my breasts, delicately tracing over my nipples, making them go hard. I hopped off the counter and hugged him. After I pulled away he looked at me confused.

"What was that for?" he asked.

"Actually, caring about me" I whispered back.

He kissed my head and walked me to the shower. I pulled my last piece of clothing off and stepped into the shower. Noah got the shower gel and started giving me a massage in the stream of water, I moaned, and I could feel him start to harden against my back. I rubbed myself against him to tease him a bit and turned around.

He reached for a condom that was on the side in the bathroom and gave it to me. I opened it up and rolled it on. He pushed me against the wall and lined up.

"You sure?" I asked.

Instead of replying, he held lined himself up to me. He held my leg up and slid himself into me. Slowly, he thrusted in and out of me. His moans were loud, considering this was his first time, this must be very overwhelming. I pushed myself against him, to push him in as deep as he could go. He held onto me and held me against him, so our bodies were flush together.

Noah kept thrusting into me, hitting the spot every time. He started going faster and faster. Shots of pleasure rushed though me as I held onto the wall in the shower. Small grunts came from his mouth as he bit into the skin on my shoulder. Soon his thrusts became sloppy and I could feel a burn in the pit of my stomach.

Noah came inside the condom inside of me and leant against me, using me to hold himself up. The water poured over us, but neither of us moved. We stood in the water stream for a few minutes, neither of us saying a word. Noah slowly washed us both and carried me out of the shower. He sat me on the side again and carefully dried me of. Still not saying anything. He dried himself off and carried me to the bed.

Just before he got into bed, he pulled on some of his boxers and put a t-shirt over my head. We were both exhausted. He pulled me close to him and cuddled me.

"Noah?" I called out. He made a small noise to show he was listening. "Did you enjoy that? You haven't said anything to me" I said, nervously. He pulled me to turn me around.

"Shut the hell up. Enjoy it? Rose I'm scared I was rubbish! I came really quickly! I am rubbish compared to the other guys!" He started getting upset, rubbing his eyes with his hands. I pulled him close and kissed his head, holding him tightly. I shushed him and told him to sleep.

Just as I was falling asleep he whispered

"Your special, Rose. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. You deserve to be treated like a princess." And kissed my forehead.