9. My Visitor

After thinking I wouldn't sleep last night, I woke up at 10am and didn't realised that I had someone in the bed with me. I turned round and Noah was lying in the bed with me, in my bed. He was dressed in a pair of white boxers and his hair was all messy. He stirred as I tried to roll over, confused as to why he was in my room.

"Morning" he grumbled.

"Noah? What are you doing?" I asked him.

"What the fuck did he do to you" Noah said, really taking in my naked body. His fingers lightly traced over the bruise on my neck, and my breasts and my hips. He looked hurt, shocked by the vicious marks.

"Noah I don't want to talk about it please" I said, pulling away from him and grabbing underwear out the set of draws by my bed. He sighed and stood up walking to the door. Before he left the room he turned and softly spoke.

"You can trust me you know, I am here for you. On your side. I don't understand why you aren't talking to me now but I will wait forever for you to tell me."

I went and found some adidas leggings and a plain black baggy tshirt. I pulled them on and went downstairs to find only Luke and Noah.

"What is everyone doing today?" I said, acting as if everything was okay.

"Me and Luke will be leaving soon. The rest have already gone to Uni, we must get something for you to do while we are out really. I feel bad leaving you here alone" He said and came and gave me a one-armed hug and a little squeeze.

The two of them left at about 12, I had some scrambled egg and toast and sat on the sofa watching re-runs of Glee. I had my laptop on my lap and launched up my blog. I hadn't written on there in a week or so, I thought I'd start planning another post.

The doorbell rang and I cautiously looked through the peephole on the front door and saw Ryan on the other side. I pulled the door open and Ryan turned and smiled at me.

"Ah Rose. Long time no see!" He said while walking into the house.

"Yeah, I suppose it has been a while" I said. "Ry? Why are you here? I wasn't expecting you." Ryan chuckled as he walked into the kitchen and turned the kettle on.

"I know, I just thought that seeing as the boys were out today that I would come and see how your doing. Make sure their treating you okay." He said. As he carried on making his cup of tea.

"It's great. Their all being really nice to me. They make me feel welcome." I said through my teeth. Holding back the part that Zach's a bit of a weirdo. Ryan looked at me quizzically as he brought over two cups of tea. I just have him a sweet smile and had a sip from my cup.

"I also came to give you this." He said while sitting down. I looked down to the object he placed in front of me. It was an envelope with 'Rose' written on it in bold letters.

"What is it?" I asked as I slowly tore the envelope open.

"It's from a modelling company. They saw the pictures of you in the photo album and asked for details of you. They are interested in having you as the model for their company. The job isn't for another few months, so you wouldn't leave this job for a while but then you could leave and do this. Just something for you to think about." Ryan finished: taking a huge gulp of his tea and stood up putting the mug on the side by the sink.

"Well, I need to go as ive got another interview for my assisstant. Youre very very hart to replace hun." He winked and stood up again "Talk to you soon Rose. You know where to find me." He said and before I could reply he walked out the door.

I can't believe this. Why would someone want me as a model? I decided to distract myself by putting the letter on my bedside table in my room and doing some jobs around the house. I cleaned the kitchen first. Washing the sides, the cooker and all the dirty dishes. I then hoovered all of down stairs and made the beds upstairs. At about 6:00 I decided to sit down and catch up on the youtubers that I watch and make a pizza.

Once I had made my pizza, eaten it and then washed everything up I went into my bedroom and watched 'How to train your dragon' in bed.

It wasn't long intill I heard the voices of the boys downstairs and their footsteps trailing upstairs.

My door slowly opened and three tired looking boys walked in.

"Hey guys! how's your day?" I asked.

"Great but I'm shattered now, think I'm going to go to sleep" Harvey said and walked over and kissed my temple. "Night guys!"

"Why were you out so late?" I asked Noah.

"I sent you a message? We had football tonight" Niall said and kissed my cheek as he got over to my bed.

"Oh, If I am honest I have no clue where my phone is" I laughed. Noah smiled at me and pointed down at the sleeping Lewis. He said his goodnight to me and left through the door that connected our rooms together. I looked down to my right and saw Louis fast asleep in my bed. He had his arms loosely wrapped round my waist and was snoring softly. I turned the light off and cuddled down next to him. He pulled me closer and buried his head into my neck.

"Night" I whispered before falling into a deep sleep myself.