14. Harvey

Harvey used my leg to pull me over so that I was lying on top of him, both of my legs on either side of his tattooed body. My hands were flat against his toned, t-shirt clad chest. His lips stayed glued to mine as if his life depended on it.

I pulled away to look at his puffy cheeks from crying. His tears were dried onto his face and his eyes had red rings around them. I stroked my cheek across his cheek.

"Please," He whispered. I looked at him shocked. His voice was raspy and deep. He gave me a pleading look. "Do this with me" He carried on.

Without letting me reply, he pushed us over so that he was hovering over my small body. Without any fight from me, he leaned down and captured my lips in a steamy kiss. His lips were soft, softer than any other time I had kissed him. We both opened our mouths at the same time and let or tongues meet in the middle.

My whole body felt like it was burning from being tightly pressed up against his skin. He rolled over, sat up, taking me with him and reached for the bottom of his tight, black t-shirt. I quickly moved my hands off his chest and moved them down to where his were. I grabbed onto the t-shirt and pulled it off him myself.

He smirked at me but then pulled my body flat against his and attacked my mouth with small, short kisses again. His hands made their way to the bottom of my top and pulled it slowly off my body.

I pushed him flat onto the bed and placed small kisses all over his face. I moved down his neck, making sure I left a small love bite on the side of his neck, over his collar bones, down his shoulders, over his chest, kissing his nipples extra carefully, down his forming abs and across his V lines.

I crawled back up to his face, looking into his eyes.

"Don't listen to what they say. You're perfect. Any girl would be lucky to have you." I whispered.

I pushed him flat on the bed again and went down to the buttons on his jeans. I undid them, teasingly slowly and undid the zip. A small whine came from Harvey's lips as I peeled his skin tight jeans of his legs. Once they were off, I deliberately sat on Harvey's bulge and leant sown to kiss him. I could feel him pressing into my leg as he pulled me back down with him to lie on the bed.

It wasn't rough, like it had mostly been since I got here, it was gentle, loving almost.

Harvey kissed my lips with so much passion that neither of us thought about breathing. We were both caught up in the moment. Harveys hardening bulge made me pull away and get back to what I was doing.

I pulled down his tight boxers and let his dick slam against his rock hard stomach. Harvey made a sigh of relief.

I grasped it in my hand and tightly wrapped my fingers around it. Slowly at first, I moved my hand up and down, teasing Harvey. A small amount of cum came out a spread onto his belly. I licked it off before wrapping my lips tightly around him and bobbing my head up and down.

Harvey let out short puffs of air each time I moved and gripped onto my waist with his large hands.

His hips kept thrusting off the mattress and slamming the head of his length into my throat. He let out another whine noise and came into my mouth with a sigh.

I swallowed all that came out and crawled up beside him. His lips instantly attached to mine again. While his lips were exploring mine, his hands moved down to my trousers and pulled them down and off in one swifts move along with my underwear.

His long, thin fingers positioned themselves to my already wet core.

He pushed in one finger and began moving it in and out. Once he had finished teasing me, he added two more fingers so that I had three fingers in. I could feel my stomach churning and getting hot. My body began shaking as I started orgasming.

Harvey pulled his fingers out and licked them to stop my orgasm. He then again attached his lips to mine. He reached across my body, leaning to the table beside the bed and grabbed a condom. He opened it and rolled it onto himself, already hard again and moved closer to me.

"You okay with this yeah?" He asked. I didn't bother replying and moved closer to him. He started pushing into me without any warning or preparation whatsoever. After a few thrusts, we were both moaning each other's names and gripping onto anything that was around us. I buried my head into the pillows to prevent myself from shouting out Harvey's name.

The door slammed open and Noah walking in talking and looking down towards the floor.

"Guys, We were going to go out for dinner and we were-" He looked up and saw us on the bed, only piece of clothing being my bra. Noah turned round and walked out the door, red faced. He muttered a quirt 'sorry' but just shut the door.

Me and Harvey stayed still for a few extra minutes to hear the front door slam letting us know that all the other boys had gone out. Harvey rolled us over again so that he was on top and started thrusting with so much power. Each thrust made my whole body move with the force. Harvey grunted and buried his head into my neck.

I moaned as the tension began building up in my stomach as me and Harvey both let go and came at the same time. After we both came, Harvey carried on thrusting, slow, sloppy thrusts to get the most pleasure from out highs. We fell onto the bed and wrapped up in the covers, tangling our legs. I helped Harvey to take the condom off and lob it into the bin in his room. Harvey's small snores escaped his lips and I stroked the back of his neck, trying to sooth him after the rough day he'd had.