17. Interview

Today was the day.  I was going to have to talk to the boys about the interview for the model company.

I woke up and climbed out of Zach's tight hold. I had a quick shower and got dressed into some leggings and a hoodie. I ran downstairs and made some pancakes for the boys breakfast. I used the same recipe that I always use, and got out all the toppings. I finished the pancakes and left them on the table downstairs. I ran up the stairs to meet Noah stood at the top.

"I smelt food" he said with a chuckle. I laughed at him and pointed downstairs.

"Don't eat them all, save some for the others" I shouted down to him. I carried on walking to Luke's room. When I opened his door, he was stood in his boxers, just getting changed.

"Uh, there is breakfast in the kitchen," I said. He smiled while pulling up his jeans.

"Thanks love." He said and walked down the stairs, shirt in his hand. Lewis and Harvey both came out of Harvey's room, walking straight downstairs, ready dressed. So that only left me to go and wake Zach. I went into the room that I slept in last night and looked around. He wasn't in the bed. I felt arms wrap round my waist from behind and a husky voice in my ear.

"You weren't in bed when I woke up," He said. I twisted round in his arms and kissed his lips. He pushed back with as much force and pulled me closer. I pulled away and stepped towards the door.

"Breakfast is ready," I said and winked at him. He grumbled as I walked out the rooms.

Once everyone was sat downstairs and eating the food I made for them, I got their attention.

"Boys, the reason I made breakfast today was because I wanted to speak to all of you. I have something to discuss" I started.

"What is it Rose?" Noah said with a friendly smile. He held my hand and dragged me over to sit down at the table, close next to him with his arm around my shoulders.

"The other day, Ryan came over. He told me about this company that has seen some pictures of me and wants me to be a model. I'm not sure what yet, I just know that they want me. Ryan said that it would be something for after I have finished living here with you guys, but if I am honest, I don't really see me leaving any time soon. When you guys go out and go to University I get a little bored. This is an amazing opportunity for me, and I wouldn't need to be paid by you anymore, I could just live here with you boys. I wasn't even going to ask you, but the other day Luke mentioned that it might be possible for me to stay here and take the job." I paused and sat and stared at the boys. "Please say something" I said and stared at the five boys who were all staring right back at me.

Luke started them off. "I think it is an amazing opportunity for you, I told you this the other day so you don't really need me to tell you, but yeah. Go for it" 

Harvey and Zach both said they agreed, and they think I should follow the lead and see where it takes me. 

"Is that what you want? Do you want to be a model?" Noah asked, rubbing mu shoulder.

"Honestly I don't know. I just know that it is a job, and it will get me out there. If I hate it, I will follow another dream" I said and smiled at them.

"Rose, you should go for it. You'll be amazing. You're beautiful" Luke said. He smiled at me and I felt Noah tense up beside me and pull me in closer. Luke carried on, "We would still pay you, you can still live here and you can still be with us if that is what you wish."

I looked around at the five boys that had become my friends as the doorbell rang. Luke walked off to the door and I ate a pancake and mulled over the fact that I could go to an actual company and become a model one day. As soon as Ryan walked in he came over to me.

"Rose, I have spoken to the company and they have said that either way, they want you to go to an interview today, then you can discuss when you want to start" He said. I butted in before he could talk again, Ryan loved the sound of his own voice.

"I have spoken to the boys and I want to start as soon as I can. They said I can stay here and take this job as well, I have a lot of free time as they go to University and have other things in their life. We were just discussing it before you walked in" I said, and Ryan seemed happy with my answer.

Three hours later, I was at the interview. The woman asked me questions about my current job, what I do to stay in shape, what kind of life I live and what I do for fun. The interview didn't last that long and then it was time for them to decide if I was any good. Lewis and Noah brought me to the interview and were allowed to sit and watch me in action.

"Your hair can stay as you did it this morning, I'll just do a little more makeup. I am David. If you get the job I will be your permanent hair and makeup artist" He said and started working on my face.

A woman came over and handed me a dress. "This will be outfit number one. We will only need you to do different looks today" I smiled at her, and she told me her name was Demi while she was helping me put the dress on.

I went out in front of the cameras and felt so at home. The dress was tight, skin tight and fell half way down my thighs. I glanced over at the boys who bot h had the happiest faces on and were being so supportive. I shot a few pictures then they rushed me off to change.

"So, this is the one that I was nervous about" Demi said as I walked over to her. "Please just try it" She said and showed me a skimpy underwear set. It was black, and the bra was a mainly sheer, black material. And the bottom part was a thong, the same colour.

I thought about it but decided that I wanted this job. I pulled on the underwear and avoided the questions about the bruise from Zach and made up a story about falling over when I went for a run the other day.

I walked out onto the floor and the boy's faces dropped. Both Lewis and Noah stared at me, looking me up and down. It wasn't anything that they hadn't seen before, but I ignored them and posed for the camera.

"Rose? What is that on you?" The manager of the company, Charlotte, asked.

I froze, I can lie, but not in front of audiences.

"She fell over the other day when we went for a run" Lewis butted in. "She went flying, at least the grazing has gone down quite a lot now" He easily lied. Charlotte seemed okay with the answer and carried on getting me to pose.

When it got to the end, I put my clothes back on and sat down with Charlotte again.

"I do think you're amazing if I'm honest. You look the part and you are a genuinely lovely person. If you want the job, you've got it" She said.

"I do, I really do. I can start whenever. I know that Ryan said I can't start yet but I've made changes and can start whenever you need me" I said and she smiled at me.

"Perfect! Here is my number, I will message you the next time I need you to come in. I will just need you to take this contract and read it over. Sign it and bring it back with you net time you come." We both said our goodbyes and she let me back out to where the boys were waiting for me.

I ran over to them and gave them both a hug.

"You were amazing! I am so proud of you!" Noah said and dragged me out of the room and to the car. As we got to the car, Lewis opened the car door for me. Just as I was getting in in the car he whispered in my ear.

"I just saved your ass, now you should do something for me" Lewis said. I turned and looked at him. "My bedroom, tonight." He said in a husky voice, eyes full of lust.

We were all going to go straight to bed when we got home. I said I would talk to all the boys tomorrow about the whole thing and went upstairs. I was just about to walk into my room when I felt a hand wrap around my wrist.

"Your mine tonight" Lewis said, and pulled me into his room.