5. Shopping

I woke up due to feeling like I was being crushed. I was trapped under a heavy weight, that weight was Harvey. His tanned arm was draped over my body. I turned around and saw Harvey's sleeping face right up against my hair. Light snores escaped his parted rosy lips. His dimples were still slightly visible on his  I stroked the side of his face and jumped out of bed.

I decided that now I am awake, I may as well get up and have a shower. I found Harvey's shirt from last night and pulled it over my head. I gathered up the clothes that I had taken off the night before and took them next door, back to my room. I jumped into the shower, shaved, shampooed my hair and got out again. Once I got out I wrapped my towel around me and sat down at my dressing table.

I stared at myself. My skin was pale but the natural bags under my eyes looked a little lighter. My naturally light hair, darkened by the water from the shower, hung down by my face. The water droplets fell down my face. I wasn't the most attractive girl on the planet. But I felt good. I felt like I had a use, even if it was just to be a housewife for a group of lads.

"Rose I-" Noah said, bursting into my room "U- Oh your, okay, I'll talk to you later" he carried on, edging out of the room.

"No, no Noah, it's okay, what's up?"

"Uh, I was just wondering, if maybe, you and I could, ya know, tonight, it's just I- uh. I want a cuddle, I want a- like."

"Noah," I stopped the blushing Irish man. "It's okay, tonight I will do whatever you want." I said walking over and kissing him on the cheek.

"Th-thanks R-Rose." He stuttered and left the room with even redder cheeks than before, stumbling over his own feet. I laughed at him as I heard him run back into his room.

I quickly dried and straightened my hair, put on the makeup that was already in the draws of my dressing table and pulled on some black tights, a denim short skirt and tucked a plain white t shirt into it.

I walked into the kitchen and no one was around so I decided to cook everyone breakfast.

I made pancakes using the Jamie Oliver pancake recipe, admiring the gorgeous kitchen, and placed them on a plate in the middle of the table in the dining room. I put out things that the boys may want to put on top with the pancakes as well like Nutella, sugar and lemon juice.

As I went back into the kitchen I found Lewis, Noah and Luke looking around for the food I had made.

"I smelt food and came running" Noah said, looking out the breath.

"I assume you didn't trip this time" I said and winked at him. His cheeks flushed yet again, and the other lads looked confused at me. "Go through to the dining room, the pancakes are there, I'll wake the others." I said with a small smile. They all walked past me, with happy grins. Noah stopped and kissed me on the cheek.

"You're my queen" Noah said before running off to the others.

I walked upstairs into Harvey's room and found him lying on his bed. Just waking up.

"Get up sleepy head, I made breakfast." I said gently.

"You weren't here when I woke up" He said in a baby voice while pouting. I chuckled and kissed his lips gently. He kissed back and caught me by surprise by lifting me over and making me straddle him. My skirt lifted, and Harvey pushed it up so the whole of my thigh was out. I smiled into the kiss while he rubbed his hands up and down my legs. I could feel him getting turned on and excited. I reluctantly pulled away and pecked his nose.

"Come on, breakfast is in the dining room" I walked out the room, swaying my hips as I went just to tease him a little more.

I then went into Zachs room and found him dead asleep. I tip toed over to his bed and kissed his lips gently, trying to wake him up in the kindest way possible. He smiled and opened his eyes slowly.