Chapter 24

~~~~~~~~~~Laura's P.O.V~~~~~~~~
Finally one parent to spend time with. I also have my boyfriend who I'm taking advantage of. I love him dearly but something about that girl, Tiffinay was it , was off . She seemed like a slut, willing to do anything to get my Rossy. Speaking of which I should ask him about her. "Ross?…" I call him. "Hm?" He answers.
~~~~~~~~~~Ross' P.O.V~~~~~~~~~
I know what this is about. "Why did your relationship end with Tiffinay?" She asks. Wow she must be curious. I walk over to her bed and lay down. "Come over here and I'll show you." I wink. She walks over and I instantly pull her onto me. "Now kiss me." I tell her.She does so. Soon we were making out. She slipped her hands in my tank and I became stiff and pulled away. I normally wouldn't but I'm trying get Laura to understand. She goes for my neck and I try to move away. "Oh! She was one of those whores." She says finally getting it. "She just wanted to sleep with me." I tell her. She nods and stradles me. "Who wouldn't?  I mean look at you! If I wasn't your girlfriend now, I probably would be one of those girls running over your girl. Your just so perfect. I'm biting my lip now." She says and blushes. "Aww. Is that how you really think of me?" I blush. She nods. "At least I didn't lose it to her. I lost it to my perfect girlfriend." I wink. She blushes. "So now I'm perfect?" She asks. "Always have been". I tell her and bite my lip. I roll us over so I was hoovering her. "Now that, that is out of the way, where were we." I ask grining. "I think about here." She smirks. I smile flirty and kiss her. She kisses back. She wraps her arms around my neck and I trail sweet kisses to her neck. She rolls us back over and hoovers me. I think it was pure hot. A phone starts ringing. Once again, the 4th intruption today. I groan. She giggle. "Don't answer." We say together. She slips her hands in my tank as I do to hers. She feels my abs and just rubs them. I roll her tank up slowly until it was completely off. I move my lips back to hers.
~~~~~~~~~~Laura's P.O.V~~~~~~~~
I tried this morning, 2 times earlier, and now. There is no way I'm letting this moment be ruined with a phone call that may not even be important. "Ross…"I slip moan out. He smirks. I remove his tank and trail my hands lower and lower. I come to stop at his sweats. Ugh! More clothes. I pull them a tiny bit and trace his V line. It was his turn to slip. He unclasped my bra and threw it to the side. He was over me now. He pinned my hands above my head. I removed his sweats with my feet. Bet he didn't see that one coming. I tilt my head as he sucks harder on my sweet spot. He then trail kisses down to my chest. I was breathless. He held my hands with one and massage my breast with the other while sucking on one. I moan. He's killing me here. I then hear talking. Ross must've heard it to because he pulled away. It was getting closer to my door. Ross ran and put on his sweats and I put on my robe. I didn't feel like doing all that extra ish. He listened to the door. I followed. "Are you sure their in there?" We heard. "Yea, I hear moaning. Meaning they'll be together in a few seconds." They whisper and I flush red. I take off my shorts and throw them. He looks at me like "what are you doing?" I chuckle silently. The talking fades then there's a thump. "Ow!" They say. Ross grabs me. "Go into the closet. I'll get you when there's no more trouble." He whispers. I nod and peck his lips. I then run into the closet. I hide and soon the door opens to reveal…………………………………………
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Woah! Not the night they wanted huh? Comment and Vote!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥