chapter 1

Ok, so disclaimer: I was 13 in August 2018 when I wrote this story and I'm only bringing it back because there is a lot of spelling and grammar errors and I don't wanna let you guys down again. This story was a huge part of my heart and I only stopped it because Cameron Boyce died.

GRIFF'S POV

I can't believe I get to go camping for the first time, I hope it's great there I want to change because I didn't want to become this person anyways,

(at the camp)

wow, this place doesn't look all that bad, I could get used to it here... I bet I will love it here it's better than juvie...

•a few minutes later•

I arrive in the cabin when I see all of them just staring at me but I had the guts to say

"what up cellmates", I said all excited.

I had a feeling I was gonna get kicked out right then and there but the only one who accepted I was there was a guy who looked to be 18 or 19 maybe 20 but I think was the counselor.

"hi I'm Xander", Xander said with a smile.

me being confused I looked at him with a weird look on my face and asked for a pat-down they told me that they don't do pat-downs at camp so I just went along with it.

"so what do you guys do at camp anyways", I asked them with an exciting kind of look on my face.

then this kid decided to talk and I almost laughed at him

"oh we do a lot of fun stuff here, like sports and stuff like that!" said this random kid.

I looked on the other side of the room and seen a girl with blonde hair and she looked to be around 14 or 15 I ask them

"hey who is that?" she walks over and introduces herself.

"hi my name is Olivia Reyna", she said.

"well Olivia nice to meet you, so are you guys gonna show me around the camp or what?", I said.

"Olivia is gonna take you.", another random kid said.

"well great then let's go Olivia!", I said.

"ok!", she said walking out the door following griff.

"so this is the mess hall nothing much to see except a bunch of awful food.", she told me.

"um..so nice to see you have a great attitude.", I joked with her and she blushes.

"next is the lake...nothing really interesting about it", she says.

"ok", I said a little uninterested.

"here is the barn just animals and stuff", she said.

"Hey, what's that ladder for'', I asked her.

"oh that leads to the roof!", she says.

"oh ok.", I said.