chapter 4

Blake's POV:

I arrived at Camp Kikiwaka and heard someone say griff's name from this one cabin I think it was called grizzly cabin or something like that, but anyways! I walked out knocking on the door and was so surprised to see griff standing in the doorway so I talked to him for a little bit.

Then I decided to go unpack so I asked griff where's woodchuck cabin was he told me it was next door, all I did was leave after that then realized my sister came to camp and found out she was in weasel cabin! I kinda feel bad for her but I also feel bad for me and griff.

You see you don't know me so here's some backstory! I have known griff since we were 2 his parents abandoned him and we took him in as our brother even though we weren't blood related we still did anyways. Well during the time he was with us we barely had any food and so he started stealing from stores I started to tag along because I didn't want to lose him as a friend, the truth is I started to have feelings for griff after a few years of us being best friends now we're 12 and we are starting over the better term is a fresh new start at this camp.

SO WHAT if I like griff? I mean can you blame me he is cute and awesome to be around, I mean I should know I grew up 10 years of my life with him. Those were the times, the best times! We eventually got caught while griff and I stole a skateboard, a tv, and i motorcycle! We both got put in juvie for it. I know I don't seem like the bad type but I am, I mean being around griff for all those years you catch on pretty fast! Also, griff and I are trying to change and I am hoping this camp will help us, I mean we need the help!

But the thing is, I like griff and I mean like like him. Mainly because he's awesome I wanted to go by his cabin to talk to him but I realized that my window was right by his and I decided to look out of it and seen one of the people that has been at camp kikiwaka for years I believe her name was Olivia! She was talking to griff on his bed so I was really curious so I decided to go by the door of his cabin just to see and hear what they were talking about! It turns out griff told her a part of the story that had happened before in his life so I just walked away now sitting here and thinking, I hope griff doesn't like her I mean not to be mean or anything it's just that I like griff and I want him to feel the same way I do about him!

I don't think I can see him with anybody else but me! You see the thing about relationships is that you have to be friends for a long time or someone you either have a lot of things in common or know each other well! Ok maybe I am going a little too far but still, griff and I are very close at least as we know of. Yeah I may not be the best person for him or I'm not his type and he is kinda mine but oh well! I have never told him anything about me and how I can sing. I know I know! What you are thinking you never told him about you and the fact that you can sing when you live with him for over 10 years?! I know, I'm getting a little carried away! I have an idea I'll write him a note and give it to him.

dear griff:

hey, griff, I haven't got to talk to you since we both got put in juvie but I have something I would love to tell you, so meet me in the music room so we can talk also make sure everyone in your cabin is asleep.

-Blake

So that was the letter i would give him or put it on his bed and then just run to the music room. Also, it was really hard because I had to do it without people around. Then, I had to run to the music room so I was tired, stressed, and so upset about a lot of things.

Griff's POV:

After hanging out with Olivia the whole day I went back to my cabin and seen the note on my bed so I picked it up and read it, it was from blake telling me to meet her in the music room but she also told me to make sure that everyone in my cabin was asleep! So I did just that. I got ready for bed then hopped in waiting for then to go to sleep I see the light on in blake's cabin so I figured she was up reading a book so I made a paper airplane with a note inside and looked making sure that both of our windows were open then threw it, the note landed on her bed.