chapter 9

Blake's POV:

Griff was still singing I don't know why but I have never noticed that he has a great voice but then it made me think of what if one of my favorite songs of all time then I started singing a little bit of it I was singing with my eyes slightly opened and then I noticed that griff was looking straight at me with a blank expression on his face.

"That was great Blake. I never knew you could sing.", griff said with a blank kinda expression on his face.

"Yeah, I know. I didn't think you knew how to sing.", I say just looking down.

We continue to paddle in the canoe and then we head to the doc griff get's out first then me he helps pull me out.

"That was fun griff t-th-thank you.", I say happily.

"You're welcome! Let's go get dinner.", griff says.

"Ok.", I say excitedly.

We walk from the doc onto the great lawn to the cafe or the mess hall as it's known.

"Hey guys over here!", tiffany says.

"Ok.", Griff and I said. 

We went over to the table. The whole time I felt like Zuri was giving me dirty looks because I am best friends with her boyfriend griff yet I have known him longer than she has and so she doesn't have the right to get mad at me for it.

"So...what's the plan today griff", Zuri said.

"I don't know zuri I might just catch up with Blake." griff says as he smiled.

Zuri once again gave me a dirty look but I just shook it off as her got a little jealous...

"Well um, good luck." Both Tiffany and Jorge said as they had awkward faces then got their trays, and dumped their lunch out.