chapter 3

griff was writing a journal entry and hear knocking on the cabin door, he gets up and opens it
He sees blake or Chloe as she is known to a lot of people.

"blake you here", I said all excited.

she came in and hugged me then she said she was going to get set up a few minutes later Olivia comes in to talk to griff!

"hey", she says smiling at him with a big grin.
"hi there Olivia!", I say all quiet.
When I want to tell her without making her think that I like her.

"so you look really pretty.", I said. (please don't yell at me I am trying hard here)

"thank you griff! You know sometimes you can be a gentleman and other times you can be a jerk or a really rude person which I hope you not because being nice gets you places.", she says.

"umm..thanks i...I guess.", I say kinda nervous.

"no problem.", she says.

"hey I have a question for you!", she said kinda serious but like she needs to know something.

"what is it?", I say.

"well, why did you start stealing? she said in a serious tone yet kinda nervous about something.

"I don't know, growing up there wasn't always food, so I borrowed some from the grocery store.", I say kinda hoping she would judge me.

"oh so you were doing it just to survive?", she says.

"right! But they put me in juvie after I borrowed a skateboard, a tv, a motorcycle.", I said smiling and almost laughing.

"you are going to extremes in the use of the word borrow.", she says and I snap.

"hey, you don't get to judge me! Ok, you have no idea what I've been through, having your parents abandon you!", I say going to Jorge's box and sitting down on it.

"I do know what it's like! My whole life was me and my family being poor we never had food or anything then we eventually lost our house and I had to live on the streets. So my life wasn't all that great!", she says almost in tears.

"oh so you weren't always happy with the way things were.", I say hoping she wouldn't get mad at me.

"Nope! I was mainly poor my whole life and I always felt unloved by my family! I have 2 younger siblings and my parents mainly pay attention to them but never me.", she says as she's close to tears.

"Did you ever go to school growing up?", I ask trying to change the subject so she wouldn't have to cry in front of me.

"Yeah! It didn't go too well when people found out I was poor. Especially the kid I liked at the time! He found out and I felt so sad and depressed for months! Luckily my parents pulled me out of school just so I can not be so depressed!", she said.

All of those things that she said I just listened to because a good person always listens.

•griff's mind•

Man I wish she didn't say the kid she liked now I feel like I am in the friend zone I liked her too, it's too bad that she said that in front of me.

"Yeah that must've been tough for you", I say.

"it was", she said.

"well I have to get going see you around", she says.

she walks out of the cabin nearly crying and I sat back down on my bunk.

"hey griff", someone said.

I didn't know who it was until I looked up and saw Blake and her sister Destiny.

I was so happy to see her sister since it has been a few years or so. Of course, I would be excited!

I also met another girl named Allison Buchanan, she is so awesome. But something I know about her and she thinks I don't know is that she can sing!

She has a great voice but so does Blake and Olivia, I just have to decide on hand, You know before camp is over so I might sit here and think for a while.