chapter 7

Blake's POV:

So I finally told griff what has been bothering me forever and after that, I felt so much better. Then I finally played the song I wanted to sing to him for a long time but we were never alone until that moment then we had to get back to our cabins because it was late and my cabinmates would know that I wasn't in my room the whole time.

So I just went to my cabin climbed back in through my window then fell asleep as soon as I got onto my bed

Griff's POV:

As soon as blake went into her window and fell asleep on her bed I got the note out and put it on her nightstand by putting it I meant threw it then went back to my cabin and finished the present
I put the picture in a frame I had made in arts and crafts and put on it "best years also makes the best memories" then I made a poster saying "Happy birthday Blake" and put it in front of the mess hall doors then I finally went to sleep

THE NEXT MORNING

I woke up having the weirdest dream ever but it was also not so weird it was about me and blake on her 7th birthday and then I decided to give her the same picture that I am gonna give her for her birthday then I woke up I get it short story I know but then I decided to find Allison. It was 5 am and I heard music in the music room and Allison's voice then I looked in and saw her playing this song.

"Um...Allison?", I say and she jumps up.
"Oh, griff! I didn't see you there yeah just playing this song.", she says. 
"Oh cool. Hey! Can you play a song in the mess hall for Blake? I'm thinking the one you were just playing.", I say awkwardly.
"Um..ok I'll do it.", she said.
"Ok..um...see you later Allison.", I say walking away.

I walked back to the cabin and fall asleep at that point it was 6 am so I wouldn't get that much sleep
When I woke up around 6:30 I went into the mess hall with everyone and turned all the lights off so she can't see us moving then I hid Allison was on the stage behind the curtain waiting to play then we heard the doors open and we jumped up and said "Surprise" and scared her to death she was also in tears, then we hang happy birthday with Xander playing the guitar then I told her to have some cake and then Josie played the song once again.

The song eventually ended and she was so happy that I did this all for her after being in juvie for a long time no one came to wish her a happy birthday until now. We all ate our cake and I told her to open her present on it was a card in it was the picture and a letter and writing on the frame saying.

"best years also makes the best memories"

when she saw the picture she was crying tears of happiness. I also had this picture developed for a long time just never gave it to her I was gonna give it to her before we even went to juvie but then we got sent there and I never gave it to her so I also put that in the box full of all our other stuff e had growing up so she saw those and was crying now like really crying.

I get that this chapter was short but the next chapter is gonna be some of Blakes pov and the whole day in Blakes's eyes so don't be confused about hearing the same things over again it is just in Blake's POV