chapter 5

Griff's POV:

Xander leaves the cabin and I just sit there and worry because that's all I could do because I was scared something would happen to him. So I just look out of the window and see blake reading in her bed.

(I know what you are thinking...where are all the other character's in the story...I'll get to them)

I saw Emma, Zuri, Lou, and tiffany. Getting ready for bed but blake was just there reading all happy about something maybe about the day we had I'm not sure but today was the best day of my life because I spent it all with blake, I mean I like her and I mean like like because well I just have since I was little because she is just too cute to not like. A few minutes later Xander comes in with my phone I was so happy that nothing bad happened but glad I got my phone back before Sunday.

"Xander you scared me so much I thought Gladys caught you.", I say shocked that he wasn't dead already.

"I know just glad she didn't wake up.", Xander says laughing.

"Well I am gonna find a picture so give me a few minutes.", I said.

As I was searching my phone I found a picture from when we were kids and that day he said was the day he would never forget

Here is the picture

"Hey Xander I found it

"Hey Xander I found it.", I said.

Xander got up from his bed and looked at the picture.

"Why is it important to you?", he asked.

"Because..that was when I felt like I had a family and because that was the best day ever.", I say almost regretting the family part a bit.

"Ok well hurry and print that picture because Gladys is gonna wake up and see that a phone is missing so yah hurry.", Xander said.

So I rushed over to the printer on the other side of camp right next to the music room and printed out that picture I also made a frame in the arts and crafts area just to put the picture in then rushed back...

I turned off my phone and gave it to Xander to put it back then he left and I thought of an idea I decided to head over to the cook's dorm and asked if he could make a cake for blake's birthday he agreed and I made a poster and a letter for blake and put it on her bed when she fell asleep

At that time I heard a knock on the cabin door I answered it and it was black.