chapter 6

I heard a knock on the cabin door I answered it and it was Blake.

"Hey griff are you busy?", she asked a little worried about something.

"No! why do you ask?", I say all confused.

"Well remember earlier, well the thing I want to tell you was—", she was about to say when Xander comes in.

"Uh... never mind I'll talk to you tomorrow.", she said walking away.

I shut the door a little frustrated because Blake was about to tell me what was bothering her the whole time I was with her.

"Hey buddy so I got everything finished.", Xander said.
"All right then see you in the morning", I say.

Xander then falls asleep on his bed then I climb out of the window and head over to woodchuck cabin where blake was I seen her laying in her bed reading the same book from earlier than I found some stuff and threw them lightly at her window for her to open it. She sees me and opens her window and climbs out.

"Griff what are you doing? you could've woken up my cabin mates", she said a little happy but a little upset as well.

"Look, Blake. It's killing me not knowing what you are wanting to tell me, I know something is bothering you.", I say as I'm frustrated

"Ok fine, Remember who I was dating before we went to juvie.", she says.

"Yea the rude kid.", I say back to her.

"Well when I was dating him behind your back he would negatively talk about you saying you did a lot of things so I had to break it off and then I got to know you more and started to like you and I mean like like you but then we both got put in juvie then we both just changed.", she said breaking down into tears.

"Blake. I know we changed differently but you know you can talk to me anytime you want I am always here for you.", I say.

"R..really.", she says.

"Yea.", I say.

"Griff. I just don't wanna get hurt again.", She said.
"I will never hurt you Blake.", I said.

She hugs me, still crying.
She looked up at me wiping the tears from her face.

"By the way, I have to show you something I've been working on.", she says calming down a little bit.

"Ok.", I say.

We walked to the music room I don't know why she wanted to go in there but she did, This is a song I've been working on for a long time.

She sings the song and playing the piano at the same time but so far it's a really good song I like it!

"Hey that's a great song you should sing it for the talent show.", I say.

She froze then her face started to turn green.

"Hey! Are you ok.", I asked.

"Yeah I'm fine but I can't sing that song for the talent show or sing at all there.", she said.

"Oh, yah forgot you had stage fright never mind then. Oh shoot we need to get back to our cabins.", I say.

It was midnight and he still needed to finish her birthday present.

Read the next part in the next chapter