four

"okay thanks for the help" i said to bailey as she was on the phone with me. "wait what room again?" i asked looking at the doors.

"uhh- 179" she said. i hung up with out saying anything cause ya know, bestie goalssss. i finally found the door, like damn we get it youre actors but why so high up.

"knock" i said, "oh wait" i actually knocked on the door. i heard them inside all yelling and stuff but finally the door swung opened, it was jaeden. "hEy- uh hey hey.." he said leaning on the door.

"hi" i smiled letting out a small chuckle. "STOP SCARING MY FRIEND CREEP" i heard bailey yell.  his mouth formed an O and he lowered his brows, turning around. "am not" he said, "come in" bailey rolled her eyes.

i smiled and walked past jaeden into the hotel room. i only really knew wyatt and sophia, only because sophia and i texted for a while and wyatt,  i just met him. "my love" sophia said jokingly and embraced me into a hug.

"hola" i said and hugged her back. she let go of me wyatt was making a weird face "hey buddyyy" he said putting his arms out. "hi buddy" i said hugging him quickly. "oh this is, finn a skinny lanky dude, jack a short weird dude, jaeden hm you know him dude, and bailey you're best friend dude" he said.

"hey i'm not lanky" finn said hugging himself. "yes you are" everyone replied except for me. i giggled "how long have you known bailey for?" jaeden budded in.

"a long time" i said smiling at him. he was way taller than me, i wasn't expecting that. "since she slipped out the vagina" bailey added. "oh because we needed to know that" finn said.

"we did" bailey stuck her tongue out. "and why wasn't she mentioned to us sooner?" jaeden crosses his arms looking at bailey. "you guys never asked" she shrugged.

"wow i'm feel so important" i said smiling at bailey. "welllll" she said scrunching her nose up. i rolled my eyes.

"that's pretty cool" i said sitting across the table from jaeden. "do you do anything cool?" jaeden said messing with his thumbs.

"uh, if you count sitting in my room and watching youtube all day then yes i'm very interesting" i nodded and let a small chuckle out.

"oh that's the best thing, sometimes i wish i can have a day like that, but it's always filming then conferences and shit like that" he said shrugging. "at least you're out" i said resting my head on my hand.

"i rather be in bed though" he sighed. "but i love acting so i'll continue to do what it takes" he smiled making me smile as well. "do what makes you happy they say" i pursed my lips and made a weird face.

"what do you want to do?" he asked me. i shrugged "i've always like photography but that is a long shot" i was being honest.

"why say something like that? you're probably really good at it" jaeden lowered his brows. "i don't even own a camera i use my phone" i sighed lifting my phone up.

"i mean i've seen your instagram and i like what i see for sure" he winked making me laugh. "wow thanks" i giggled and put my phone down.

bailey walked in "what's going in here?" she said walking up to us slowly. "just talking B" i said flicking her butt. she smacked my hand away "talking? hm okay" she squinted her eyes at jaeden. jaeden returned it and they suddenly went into a staring contest.

i was watching very confused until wyatt walked in and clapped his hands between the two making them both blink. "we all know she came for me so please jaeden fuck off" wyatt grabbed my hand and pulled me off my seat.

"nice talking to you jaeden" i said before being dragged into the living room where everyone else was. i sat next to wyatt "so you got what i need?" finn said scooting next to me.

"oh," i stood up and took the pictures out my back pocket sitting back down "yes yes i do" i passed the pictures no him.

"AH!" bailey yelled running towards him. he stood up "AWWWW" he said jumping over the couch. bailey and finn started to fight over the pictures. "so any lovers yet?" wyatt asked.

"nope" i said shaking my head, "oh well yes actually, woody" i looked at him and gave him a toothless smile. "woody and marina..." he paused for a second "moody!" he said perking up.

"that is the most beautiful thing i've ever heard!" i said smiling like an idiot. jaeden walked towards the couch and threw himself on weirdly and formed a ball.

"i like cherries" he mumbled. we both looked at him "who doesn't like cherries?" i asked raising a brow. "wyatt" jaeden said i turned around "i don't like them" wyatt said.

"oh you've been deleted out my life" i scooted over to jaeden. "i'm hurt" he put his hand up to his heart.

"you guys really didn't  have to walk me all the way to my uber" i said laughing as we reached my uber. "yes we did it's late and anything could happen" jaeden said with sophia nodding in agreement.

"well thanks then" i tucked a random strand of hair behind my ear and smiled. "no problem amiga" sophia said saluting me off. i did the same but she pulled me into a hug.

"i'll give you two a second" she smirked and shimmied away. i chuckled and looked at jaeden "alright when can i see you again?" he asked dramatically.

"i guess you'll have to be lucky" i smiled. "i've been told im a lucky man" he smiled proudly. "mmhmm" i said and we both let out a laugh. i leaned up and kissed his cheek "i'll see you around señor" i opened the car door and got in.

"u-uh yea see you later- there whenever" i heard him stutter. sophia pulled him by his shirt to the hotel.

marinaaa: hola amigos 🍒

tags: wyattoleff jaedenwesley

like: 100,372

comments have been disabled