twenty two

marina and jaeden were both walking down the street with frozen yogurt "now tell me i don't know the best frozen yogurt places" marina said licking her spoon clean. "fine but you can't lie the pizza parlor i picked was really good" jaeden smiled.

"yea because i picked it not you" she laughed and scooped up more. "ya what ever helps you sleep at night" jaeden scoffed and ate his ice cream. marina let out a small giggle, that made jaeden smile.

they have been hanging out more, more than they use to. which gave marina hope that he was finally realizing her fat ass crush on him. they went silent this is like the fifth time they went silent and it got awkward. "oh so i'm flying to philadelphia tomorrow night, for family" marina almost chocked.

he looked at her lowering his brows. she wiped her lips and looked up at him "how long are you going for?" she asked standing up straight. "two weeks" she threw her frozen yogurt away this time. 

"cool" she said pressing her lips into a straight line. jaeden didn't know if she was upset or like sad or even happy. so he didn't say anything until they reached the hotel. the front of the hotel had fans all over.

marina kept walking but jaeden pulled her back "what are you doing?" she asked looking at him. "uh yea see the fans will see us together and start to think we are you know a thing" he shrugged.

marina didn't say anything, "so i can go through the front and you in the back? or the other way around" he said biting the inside of his cheek. 

"yea sure" she nodded and walked towards the front. he sighed and made a run for it towards the back. "marina!" they started to yell. marina has never gotten this much attention from people.

maybe like one person once a month but that's it. this time it was different and she really didn't know how to handle it. but she stopped and took some pictures.

"do you know where jaeden is?"

"are you and jaeden finally dating?"

"jaeden deserves lilia!"

"jarina all the way!"

the fans started to yell, "jaeden and i are friends that's the only thing we will ever be" marina said before shoving her self inside.

she took a huge breathe and walked to the nearest chair and sat down. she sighed deeply and put her knees up to her face.

marinaaa: jaeden out of 228 pictures this was the only not blurry and not having your finger in the camera

likes: 223,927

jaedenwesley: did that on purpose because i was changing my name on your phone
marinaaa: wha-

imessages

hubby 💘: CHEESEEEEEEE

soon to be wife: are you kidding me?

soon to be wife: hubby?

hubby 💘: what? what's so wrong with it?

soon to be wife: hubby means husband

soon to be wife: wait what's my name on your phone??

hubby 💘: uh it's marina duh

soon to be wife: find that hard to believe

hubby 💘: :)