nineteen

marinaaa: tb to when i wasn't in love with an idiot

likes: 333,038

                     comments have been disabled

jaeden was in the hotel on his bed scrolling through instagram. he liked a few pictures here and there, when he saw marinas post. he laughed when he noticed it was when she was younger. "throw back to when i wasn't in love with an idiot..." he mumbled he laughed and scrolled down it.

"wait!" he scrolled up and read it again, he jumped off the bed and ran to bailey. "BAILEY" he almost tripped over his own feet but he grabbed the counter on time.

"yes?" she turned around. he showed her the picture "ew" she said looking at the picture. jaeden sighed in annoyance"THE CAPTIon!" he yelled but then calmed down

she read the caption "oh wasn't it obvious? cory and her broke up" she said making her food. "i-is she talking about cory? or like someone else...i'm asking for a friend of course" he coughed and leaned against the wall.

"why don't yo ask her you seem very interested in it" she bit her sandwich and walked out the kitchen. 

jaedenwesley: i am confusion

likes: 888,793

                   comments have been disabled

"am i not making this obvious enough?!" marina turned her phone off once seeing jaedens post. sophia was looking at the post too but soon turned her phone off as well.

"boys are stupid" sophia said shrugging. "they are so dumb" marina groaned. sophia smiled "you really like him huh?" sophia crossed her arms.

"it's like a middle school crush" she flopped on the bed next to sophia. sophia patted her lap and marina laid down on her lap. "we can watch a movie? if you want" sophia said. 

marina sighed "yea i'd like that."  "the book of henry?" sophia couldn't help her iconic smirk play across her lips. marina rolled eyes and she flicked her off.

making them both laugh.